Wrecked SRT10 in Sylvan

Pneumothorax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this posted on a Facebook page today. Said it happened this morning.

537112_306102209541140_1901069652_n_zps2ab02b61.jpg

Where is sylvan?

And...

Looks a lot like your truck... You sure that's not your truck? :)

Where is sylvan?

And...

Looks a lot like your truck... You sure that's not your truck? :)

No idea where Sylvan is. Some place that's too cold for me. Not mine though; not much snow in our area this time of year ;)

WTH.. I'd love the back story on this..

And whats on the tail light? Was he getting paint ballons thrown at him? Was he getting run out of town and lost control in the process? Did his wife decide to "take the truck" and this is the out come we would all expect?

example as to why most of us wait until April prior to releasing our beasts!! One wrong move !!! BAM!!!!!

WTH.. I'd love the back story on this..

And whats on the tail light? Was he getting paint ballons thrown at him? Was he getting run out of town and lost control in the process? Did his wife decide to "take the truck" and this is the out come we would all expect?

It does look like a paint balloon was thrown at him :laugh:

Amazing because the winter is the best time to drive a 10' down here. Love being able to drive mine all year long.

Just clicked over 90,000 miles too!

I'm at about 96,000 & they are a year around vehicle here in Phoenix, also. Mine in a true daily driver. If I don't drive my 10, I have to walk. The only time I get to drive the wifes Jeep G/C is if it needs gas, oil change or any kind of work done to it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back