Wrecked the truck today

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had some dipshit cut in front of me trying to cut in line to get on 610 loop geton ramp then he slams his brakes as the traffic stopped ,,had no where to go but hit him in the rear ,,,he had a 06 titan ,,,his bumper is in the bed of it now :) ,,,screwed up my front clip and bumper ,i got one headlight pointing at the ground :mad:

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

i was not following ,,,he came across three lanes of traffic ,cut in front of me and slammed on brakes ,and it was raining ,all happened in about 2 seconds ,,,:mad:

Did you get a police report? Did he admit fault? Was this in the SRT or Iron 10?

Sorry to hear this Ironlips,if there is anything I can do just let me know.

viperpwred said:
more importantly did u beat his ass??? That sux

he was a lilltle short mexican guy about 5 feet tall ,,it was still dark out ,he came running up to my drivers side door screaming and yelling till i stepped out of my truck and i looked down at him,,and I asked him to say it again to my face little man ,, then he went straight back to his truck and shut the door,and would not come out till cops showed up :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back