WS-6 TransAm heads/cam vs Venomous SRT-10

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Here's another 450 whp LS car that thought he'd do me in :chain:
:boxing:
And the winner is.........

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07CxZal6b0U]Venomous SRT-10 vs TransAm LS1 heads/cam - YouTube[/ame]

LOL He lost bc his headlights don't match each other. Wait till he gets the other HID in the mail.

Nice kill! i bet his throat had a lump in it afterwards lol

Damn, pulls like a beast. That manual tranny may be the best QC mod ever. I wonder how a TCI 6X Six speed paddle shift tranny would do in a QC!

Damn, pulls like a beast. That manual tranny may be the best QC mod ever. I wonder how a TCI 6X Six speed paddle shift tranny would do in a QC!

What does Carl have? (Batram) I remember seeing a video where he has paddle shifters, can manually shift, or put it in automatic mode. Crazy fugger has it all. Scott nice kill bro, keep em comin! :rock:

Last edited:
Great run!

wow your truck is a beast! Have you done anything else to it

Nope just turned 104k miles :rock:
She's always done me good. Looking to cam her soon as I get my 11.99 Stock Internals :chain:
Then ported heads. Then Forge and bump compression for a serious NA build. I'd like to see 10.99 NA in a QC :drool:

LOL He lost bc his headlights don't match each other. Wait till he gets the other HID in the mail.

Bwahaaaa! I had a car just like this that was beast! There's vids on here somewhere.

Nice kill! i bet his throat had a lump in it afterwards lol

Afterwards he goes " oh damn I heard of you!!"
Lmfao :rock:

It is hands down the BEST MOD PERIOD for a QC :burnout:
Even daily driving is awesome with my conversion bro. Going to the TCI is nice but auto trannys rob power being fluid driven, manuals are direct driven therefore freeing up several HP ;)

What does Carl have? (Batram) I remember seeing a video where he has paddle shifters, can manually shift, or put it in automatic mode. Crazy fugger has it all. Scott nice kill bro, keep em comin! :rock:

He has a GM 4l80e I believe. Thanks sir :D

Great run!

Thanks brotha!

RC with built engine and 100 shot vs my WS-6 cam only

In a comparison vid my WS-6 put down 430 rwhp vs this Red RC with 550 rwhp off the bottle and 600+ on 100 shot.

Wish Tooloe still had his beast. Would love to run 10 to 10 :rock:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmk4ih6cKc]Venomous Vs Tooloe - YouTube[/ame]

That's what i'd like to do. Have a sick NA build. A viper truck that rev's up like a frikkin sport bike!

We need to put wade in charge of your videos, WTF is up with all the cell phone Vids I thought you had a gopro now

Lol, these are old vids but yeah I didn't prep for the WS-6 race. Was just out mindin my business and bam. :burnout:
Make sure to click on the HD button it'll look better :chain:

Back