WTB: 04-06 RC SRT-10

lightningKILLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Some of you know me, some don't. Been in/out of here since 06. Ive owned 2 10's. Always end up selling, and always REGRET it!! Only been a year since I sold my '04 to BIG. I bought a 2SS Camaro. Its fun, just not me. Anyways, guy is supposed to pick it up/pay this Saturday. As soon as that happens im on the prowl. This is my wanted list:

04-06 RC
Got to be in great shape, and clean history
low miles (under 60K)
Interested in all colors other than yellow, and silver
Mods always welcome! (lowered, bolt on stuff is a plus)

So PM me, or text/call me 843-241-4751.

Zip 20640, Im willing to travel a ways for the right truck. Trying to be under $22k.

Thanks! I appreciate you guys, and look forward to being apart of this place again.

Dan

Flamesarewicked has a nice black 05 that he is practically giving away.

no YELLOW??? WTF?????:D

good luck on your search

I shouldn't say NO yellow, but for me it takes a lot of cosmetic additions to make yellow look really good to me. Ive seen a few members with nice YF.

My brother owns a yellow lightning...so if I bought yellow it might be a little much! lol

Well the CT truck sold before I could get to it, and I lost on a bidding war for a supercharged 10 on eBay. So I'm still aggressively looking! Let me know if your trying to unload!

Bought a 04 today. 60k miles. Clean, honest truck. Intake, exhaust, chip, and double din nav. Does look like I should flush the fluids. Reverse is a little tough, more than my past 2 trucks. Time to start modding...lol Have to lower this thing fast! Man its HIGH! lol

Thanks to all the members that helped me in the last few weeks. Glad to be back.

Anyone know where to get the painted grand Cherokee handles new? I forgot who had the dealer connection. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome back! And that was me you got the handles from last time. :D

Nuke- a while back they found that grand Cherokee handles fit our RC. So your only looking at their color pallet. I forget what yr Cherokee, but search the thread. It's hiding somewhere.

Now that im playing clean up on the new truck, I'm looking for a few things:

OEM shifter boot/ring bezel
Viper head shift knob, or like new OEM
Painted black cal vu mirrors

I was also thinking about a tonneau if anyone has a nice oem black one.

Pictures

Here are a few pictures. Haven't really driven the truck much since I bought it. Spent a good 10 hours trying to bring back some paint flaws using Adam's paint correcting kit. Still have much to do, and I may get the rear and front bumper re painted. I put a new grill surround, and honeycomb on, new black headlights, license plate lights, pulled the jet chip.

In the middle of putting on JTSVP TB, and UD pulley.

Oil cooling lines are leaking (of course) so that's the next thing I will tackle, along with changing the oil and bleed the clutch.

Waiting on Tony's 2/3 kit, 2 new tires, and painted handles. That will probably be it until winter. Once all that's done I hope to drive her until the weather gets bad.

Enjoy the shi**y pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_4818.JPG
    IMG_4818.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4797.JPG
    IMG_4797.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4792.JPG
    IMG_4792.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4772.JPG
    IMG_4772.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4775.JPG
    IMG_4775.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
Looks very good... It sucks you can put that much time into it (or more) and still not meet up to your expectations!

She is in good hands now though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back