WTB: 04-06 RC SRT-10

Looks very good... It sucks you can put that much time into it (or more) and still not meet up to your expectations!

She is in good hands now though!

I'm always going to be my trucks biggest critic! lol This is my first used black vehicle, so I'm learning on the fly how to really take care of the paint. When black is clean its really nice to look at. The depth is awesome. Most of my cars/trucks were silver. Now that's an easy color to wash!

Small update. She's just about put away for the winter (my new garage is supposed to break ground next month). I might get one more ride in since this global warming thing is working out so well. Here are a few pictures of some of the updates I've done. Thanks to Andy, Tony, Justin, and others at VTCOA for the countless help. As far as future mods I'd like to get a full exhaust system, cut the front coils another 1/4", spray in bed liner, black fog lamps, de badged the doors and a tune. Keep her simple, and clean

Full list since I've owned it:
JTSVP TB
JTSVP 2/3 lowering kit
JTSVP UD pulley
Black OEM painted door handles
Black fuel door
New tires/alignment
B&M shifter/ball
JTSVP oil cooler lines
JTSVP PS lines
Black headlights
Honeycomb grill
JMB intake/catch can
TPS/IAC sensors
Backed out 3rd/tails
Sway bar end links
De badge the tailgate

Attachments

• IMG_5276.JPG
    IMG_5276.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 35
  • FullSizeRender4.jpg
    FullSizeRender4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5280.JPG
    IMG_5280.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5277.JPG
    IMG_5277.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5279.JPG
    IMG_5279.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5555.JPG
    IMG_5555.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 26
Truck looks great Dan! Almost there. :D

Looking good bro! Love the door handles! Did you actually just sand and spray the originals?

Nice find! I just bought my first srt-10 this year and it's black also, my white silverado is so much easier to clean! Truck looks awesome.

Thanks. No sir, they're Jeep Cherokee handles. Come OEM painted. Talk to Andy if your interested! They clean up the truck a ton!

Ya I was wondering that. I actually checked out Andy's the last time he stopped by my house. Has anybody sanded down the factory ones and painted them? just wondering if it's worth the work...

Ya, there's a few guys that have sanded and painted. You can go on eBay and buy "smooth" handles that are easier to paint. That's what I plan on doing for the tailgate.

Ya I was wondering that. I actually checked out Andy's the last time he stopped by my house. Has anybody sanded down the factory ones and painted them? just wondering if it's worth the work...

i have never liked the way the JGC handles fit - they seem to rock just a touch.

sanded and painted the last red truck and will have my NR handles finished this week...

i have never liked the way the JGC handles fit - they seem to rock just a touch.

sanded and painted the last red truck and will have my NR handles finished this week...

Really? I did them on my silver 04 and didn't feel rocking, but even if I did I'd prob still keep them lol

That's what I thought too. Andy showed me his, they look great and nobody would ever know they don't fit quite perfect but I think I will try to sand and paint my next ones. My other truck was black so as much as I didn't care for how they looked stock, at least they didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back