WTB 05 QC Cab, Doors, Hood, Bumpers,...

SRT-10 Fanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 05 Quad Cab sitting here that made some roll overs. I need to buy a complete four door passenger cabin with sunroof, doors, hood, bumpers and so on. If anybody has something to sell that would fit some of these needed parts, please let me know. Thx!

I just had my 05 QC totaled by the insurance company. I spun it out and ran it into a wall backward so the bed and axles etc were all destroyed. The front half of the truck is perfect though. It was just so expensive to replace parts with labor that it was easier for them to total it I guess. I wouldn't trust it if they rebuilt it anyway.

I am awaiting the settlement, but it is sitting at the Don Davis body shop here in Arlington, TX. I was going to buy it back from the insurance company since the motor was still good, but I don't have that much disposable income. I'll try to see where they are going to take it or sell it at auction and get back to you.

MWM said:
I just had my 05 QC totaled by the insurance company. I spun it out and ran it into a wall backward so the bed and axles etc were all destroyed. The front half of the truck is perfect though. It was just so expensive to replace parts with labor that it was easier for them to total it I guess. I wouldn't trust it if they rebuilt it anyway.

I am awaiting the settlement, but it is sitting at the Don Davis body shop here in Arlington, TX. I was going to buy it back from the insurance company since the motor was still good, but I don't have that much disposable income. I'll try to see where they are going to take it or sell it at auction and get back to you.

Hey Michael, I see that you´re online but I can´t reach you! Sent you several emails and left some voice messages. Please contact me!

Thx,
Florian

MWM said:

I did that with my lightning And the Estimator called it a total loss. But the front was totally fine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back