wtb 6 speed swap

sparticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't start a thread in the buy sell section :) but I'm looking for a good priced 6 speed swap. Also looking for twin disk clutch to a company it.

We'll Scott sells a good new kit but if I, getting a used one depending one the parts 4 to 5 grand

Pricing depends on what the owner of the gear is willing to let it go for. I was able to get every component needed for around $5,000.

Depends on the route you take. All new parts are gonna cost but you don't have to worry about issues for many thousands miles. New Trans is $4400 alone! New hydraulics, clutch, flywheel, pressure, plate, custom driveshaft. The cost adds up fast! Getting all used parts or trading with a RC owner can cost much less.
Again it depends on your finances, ability, and desire for this mod. :burnout:

You over paid. :D

I dont think so. :dontknow:

That 5k includes the SCT tuner, TUNE, Slipyoke, 5" Aluminum driveshaft,
U-joints, T56, SPEC Clutch, Flywheel, Factory Shifter, Bell Housing, Pedal assembly, Master cylinder and Line, leather shift boot and aluminum ring, transmission mount, center console and cup-holder delete, JTSVP shifter, floor gasket, all needed bolts too.

I think 5k for a complete conversion is cheap.

Maybe I over paid? Who knows. All I can say is that for the fun, it was totally worth it.

I dont think so. :dontknow:

That 5k includes the SCT tuner, TUNE, Slipyoke, 5" Aluminum driveshaft,
U-joints, T56, SPEC Clutch, Flywheel, Factory Shifter, Bell Housing, Pedal assembly, Master cylinder and Line, leather shift boot and aluminum ring, transmission mount, center console and cup-holder delete, JTSVP shifter, floor gasket, all needed bolts too.

I think 5k for a complete conversion is cheap.

Maybe I over paid? Who knows. All I can say is that for the fun, it was totally worth it.

All of that for $5k is a very good deal. It really just depends on where you can find the parts.

I agree, I happened to luck out on wrecked RC that Noid found in Cali. But $5k range for everything would sound fair to me though. Especially now with more QC owners wanting to do the swap. :D

Looking for a T56. I just put my stock transmission, my new built ATS transmission and billet converter for sale. So should have money soon.

Just seeing if anyone will have one for sale soon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back