WTB Factory 22" Wheel

Can you handle shipping them to Austin, TX 78703? If so, for how much?

Jay i have one thats really fucked up laying around somewhere. If you pay the travel its yours. Face is good, but it hit a curb at 90 mph.

Caveman my first SRT was totaled by a bodyshop employee showing off for some strippers (seriously, can't make this shit up.) He hit the handicap ramp into the local post office so hard with the left front wheel it pushed the driver framerail back 6" throughout the truck. The wheel i have was on the back driver side. One wheel lived, one is slightly bent and im going to repair, one literally blew to pieces and the one im going to send Jay is pretty messed up on the inside bead

Caveman my first SRT was totaled by a bodyshop employee showing off for some strippers (seriously, can't make this shit up.) He hit the handicap ramp into the local post office so hard with the left front wheel it pushed the driver framerail back 6" throughout the truck. The wheel i have was on the back driver side. One wheel lived, one is slightly bent and im going to repair, one literally blew to pieces and the one im going to send Jay is pretty messed up on the inside bead

Empty out your PM box, trying to send you a private message.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back