WTB front license plate bracket

Wildcard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. It's for an 05. Still not sure I can bear drilling the front bumper, but the boys in blue are pretty insistent.

best of luck, they are a hard find.

Title says it all. It's for an 05. Still not sure I can bear drilling the front bumper, but the boys in blue are pretty insistent.

is the front end high enough to use one of those hinged plate holders that you can fold out of the way for shows and stuff ?? the PO drilled holes in mine but we don't run front plates here so i took it off.

some of them are expensive if you go electric but some aluminum and a piano hinge and you could make a manual one attached to the bolts under the front end

You could always move to another state. Like Florida. then you wouldn't have to put a plate on the front of your truck.

You could always move to another state. Like Florida. then you wouldn't have to put a plate on the front of your truck.

I lived in Florida a while. Thought about moving to PA again. Hate the front plate but my business is in Maryland. Moving may be detrimental. Believe me I considered moving to not mount the plate. Thanks again Buddy for the bracket.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back