WTB- SBC motor- LS1/LS6/LQ9...etc

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking around for an affordable SBC engine. Either an LS1, LS6, or LQ9 preferably.... If I cant find one then Ill end up building the LT1 instead.... Let me know what you have or what you can find... Thanks:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

What happened to this:dontknow: :confused:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Yes but I need $275... Otherwise Id keep it... My son needs a new pair of orthodics for his ankles and I dont have the extra cash to swing it... Someone will still be getting a fair price...

Just sayin...

LoveThisTruck said:

Just sayin...
Its mine!!! (i think)

Hey Tork, my brother can get you one of those motors your looking for, i call him later and get some prices for ya:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:

Just sayin...

Like Cody said... He's taking the tuner. This thread is for future reference... Me and my buddy and dad are looking around for SBC motors for a future project. Thats all...lol

As much as I dont want to do it, I soon will be getting rid of my truck. Its draining my $$ at the moment so Ill have to let it go. After that were gonna do a camaro for fun (seein as how I will no longer have the truck)...

i have a bullet proof sbc...its carbd though...388ci. 184 bowtie block, 13.75:1 compression. brodix heads, custom Holley Hp 950 carb..callies cranks malhe rods, ross pistons, solid roller...600+hp.

not an LS based but...mine is way better!

its in my s-10 currently...matted to a t-56 6speed...ill gets some pics out by tomorrow..honestly the whole truck is for sale...but i would be willing to part with jsut the engine...engine is $5500... whole truck is $9000. it has a custom satin black paint job...with candy apple racing stripes up the driver side (ACR VIPER style) 16gal fuel cell..gm 10bolt true posi trac...zr1 wheels ....new tires all around (new 315 Nittto 555r on the back...has all brand new autometer ultralite gauges...(not installed)

this truck with an automatic and a cage would easily be a low 10sec ride...

faslane505 said:
its in my s-10 currently...matted to a t-56 6speed...ill gets some pics out by tomorrow..honestly the whole truck is for sale...but i would be willing to part with jsut the engine...engine is $5500... whole truck is $9000. it has a custom satin black paint job...with candy apple racing stripes up the driver side (ACR VIPER style) 16gal fuel cell..gm 10bolt true posi trac...zr1 wheels ....new tires all around (new 315 Nittto 555r on the back...has all brand new autometer ultralite gauges...(not installed)

this truck with an automatic and a cage would easily be a low 10sec ride...
Id like to see pics of this thing;)

BAD-RC said:

My response is previouys to this post..... Im not funding this project... Kind of a group deal... Im working theyre paying....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back