WTB Stock Air Box Assy-Complete

Venomous Ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a complete stock air box assy with tube & hardware in good workable condition for my 05" RC. I have a volant ram air box now, it came on the truck when I bought it, but it looks like its seen better days, so back to stock it goes. From what I read anyway, looks like a drop-in high flow air filter will do just as good. Send me a price-shipped and a pic if you have one, thanks...

that's pretty good luck there,no need to ship.just joined the forum haven't set up my location I'm in Grand Cane.20 miles south of you!just name the time & place and we'll meet

I have one aswell if anyone needs just send me an offer

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a complete stock air box assy with tube & hardware in good workable condition for my 05" RC. I have a volant ram air box now, it came on the truck when I bought it, but it looks like its seen better days, so back to stock it goes. From what I read anyway, looks like a drop-in high flow air filter will do just as good. Send me a price-shipped and a pic if you have one, thanks...

PM sent. I have one for sale. Live in Laveen, AZ, just down the streets from you.:rock:

Do you have the parts for the scoops? I have a complete stock set up looking for the scoop set up for my Volant? Trade?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back