WTB: Stock Intake Manifold

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin' for a stock intake manifold - preferably for a 2006 model. I'm not sure if it's different for different years. . . .

The cheaper the better! :p

Ram From Hell said:
I do have one powder coated black. Would that be a problem?

I'd prefer the stock finish, but how much you want for it . . . ? Price would be my dictacting factor. I know many guys on here are SC'd, so there should be plenty to chose from. . .

moparracing, if ya want the black one, have it!

I will be taking my 05 QC engine out soon for a rebuild. I would love to have a black powdercoated intake. Maybe Hellboy can send me his intake if I send you my intake and you work out a price with him.:dontknow:

I'd really prefer the stock look . . .

moparracing has dibs on the black one first . .

But if you (Brad) can work something out with Hellboy, let me know, then let me know what you need for your stocker. . . ;)

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
I'd really prefer the stock look . . .

moparracing has dibs on the black one first . .

But if you (Brad) can work something out with Hellboy, let me know, then let me know what you need for your stocker. . . ;)
you plannin on runnin 2 intakes:D

eddie102870 said:
you plannin on runnin 2 intakes:D

I'm gonna do like Audi does . . .

Nomo V10, W20 baby! :p :D

TTT, still looking for a Stock Intake Plenum and apparently some Whistle Tips endorsed by Bubb Rub himself. :hahaha:

I'm getting an 06 RC engine delivered next month. I'll be happy the take off the stock one for you if Eric can send me his. Both You and Eric can work out the costs and I could cover some of the shipping costs:dontknow: .

Roz-SRT said:
TTT, still looking for a Stock Intake Plenum and apparently some Whistle Tips endorsed by Bubb Rub himself. :hahaha:
Well good luck with the search.

SrtBrad said:
I'm getting an 06 RC engine delivered next month. I'll be happy the take off the stock one for you if Eric can send me his. Both You and Eric can work out the costs and I could cover some of the shipping costs:dontknow: .

Got your VM late last night Brad. I'll give ya call this afternoon regarding the bartering & swapping of the intake(s) . . . :burnout:

I am confused on one thing though . . . In your past two replies, you've made reference to me working out a price for Eric's intake. I don't want Eric's intake. Shouldn't this be two separate transactions:
1)You and Eric for the Black PC Intake
2)You and Myself for the Stock Intake

. . . Maybe I missed something. :confused: :p :D

But I'll give ya a shout when I get off work in 3 hours. :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Got your VM late last night Brad. I'll give ya call this afternoon regarding the bartering & swapping of the intake(s) . . . :burnout:

I am confused on one thing though . . . In your past two replies, you've made reference to me working out a price for Eric's intake. I don't want Eric's intake. Shouldn't this be two separate transactions:
1)You and Eric for the Black PC Intake
2)You and Myself for the Stock Intake

. . . Maybe I missed something. :confused: :p :D

But I'll give ya a shout when I get off work in 3 hours. :rock:

Jimi,

1. You need a stock 06 intake.
2. Eric has one but it's black and you don't want black.
3. I have an 06 RC crate engine coming next moth.
4. I would like a black powder coated intake.
5. You and eric work out the prices and eric ships his intake to me and then I ship my stock intake to you.
6. Every goes home with what they need and I can offer to cover some of the shipping cost.

What say you? Eric what say you as well?

Hmmmm...I am just a by stander here but it looks like maybe Jimi will be paying a premium for a modded intake but getting a plain stock one...:dontknow: ;)

SrtBrad said:
Jimi,

1. You need a stock 06 intake.
2. Eric has one but it's black and you don't want black.
3. I have an 06 RC crate engine coming next moth.
4. I would like a black powder coated intake.
5. You and eric work out the prices and eric ships his intake to me and then I ship my stock intake to you.
6. Every goes home with what they need and I can offer to cover some of the shipping cost.

What say you? Eric what say you as well?

Ok, I've stewed on my post since you posted it but I'm still lost . . . :)

I fail to understand why I would pay Eric's price (good chance it's higher than "normal" since it's nicely powdercoated) for an intake YOU'RE wanting and YOU'D be receiving and all you're out is some shipping costs.

All I need (and want to pay for) is a nice stock intake manifold - not a fancy powdercoated one.

I thought it was a real simple series of transactions. You buy his black one, then I buy your stock one. THEN everyone's happy. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back