WTB wheels 22" stock

includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookimg for (4) stock polished wheels, Must be in Realy Nice Shape!!
PM , email, Or call !-760-948-7445.:call:
Thanks Jerry & Denise :D :D :D

includemeout said:

If they are in nice shape they probably would already be sold!:dontknow:

slow91 said:
If they are in nice shape they probably would already be sold!:dontknow:
You never know, unless you ask!! :p

Wifey :rock:

includemeout said:

Pm me at the end of the week. I have a customer trading in a brand new set for chrome rims. He is driving the truck right from the dealership to have them changed.:burnout:

Cheers
Steve Austin

Steve Austin said:
Pm me at the end of the week. I have a customer trading in a brand new set for chrome rims. He is driving the truck right from the dealership to have them changed.:burnout:

Cheers
Steve Austin

Okay, I will let Jerry know and we will check it out :D

no...1 rim is in really good condition...i can get you a brand new one for 785. plus shipping

Fix your rims

bucke77 said:
no...1 rim is in really good condition...i can get you a brand new one for 785. plus shipping

Finally found a good wheel repair shop in So Cal. :rock:
They are called Fix A Rim (imagine that LOL);)
Located on Sherman Way between Belair and Woodset in North Hollywood California. 12547 Sherman Way, Unit D 818-765-5577 or 1-800-Fix-A-Rim
Mon thru Fri. 9 to5 PST.
Charges range from $100- $175 per wheel (and yes they polish and powder coat) other servicews are available!!!!!!! :D :dancing: :D
Now I can get the Perfect Condition wheels I bought (from a unnamed party:( ) Fixed and finally get to use them:rock:

Jerry:D :D :D

includemeout said:
Located on Sherman Way between Belair and Woodset in North Hollywood California. 12547 Sherman Way, Unit D 818-765-5577 or 1-800-Fix-A-Rim
Mon thru Fri. 9 to5 PST.
Charges range from $100- $175 per wheel (and yes they polish and powder coat) other servicews are available!!!!!!! :D :dancing: :D
Now I can get the Perfect Condition wheels I bought (from a unnamed party:( ) Fixed and finally get to use them:rock:

Hey Jerry,
Let me know how your rims turned out after they fix them.
Thanks Mas

includemeout said:
Mon thru Fri. 9 to5 PST.

definetly interested in how your's turns out, need one of my own fixed...

bucke77 said:

UMM, i can get a brand new one from the dealership for $691.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back