WTT STOCK 22'S FOR A SET OF BLK 22's

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but was tryin to see if anyone is willing to trade a set of black 22 stock rims w/o tires for my stock polished set....some minor curb damage due to a lovely winter escapade with a cadillac ill get pics up as soon as possible

REDD04 said:
I know this is a long shot but was tryin to see if anyone is willing to trade a set of black 22 stock rims w/o tires for my stock polished set....some minor curb damage due to a lovely winter escapade with a cadillac ill get pics up as soon as possible
you and me both good luck.....get in line!...lol

there is a place in Tallahassee florida that does it 40 bucks a rim, will try to find they're card and post the #

ViperPunk said:
there is a place in Tallahassee florida that does it 40 bucks a rim, will try to find they're card and post the #
let me know....hell I'll ride spares for a week if I have to..

i wasn't bullsh*tting you guys i found the company in tallahassee that has the add for $40 a wheel but when i emailed them they gave me they're catch 22. the price starts at $40 but they tack on another 80-100 for prep and don't mention that in the add anywhere of couse:mad: so i must apologize for the false hopes

ViperPunk said:
i wasn't bullsh*tting you guys i found the company in tallahassee that has the add for $40 a wheel but when i emailed them they gave me they're catch 22. the price starts at $40 but they tack on another 80-100 for prep and don't mention that in the add anywhere of couse:mad: so i must apologize for the false hopes
No prob///they usually pull that kind of crap anyway.....nature of american businesses

FATJACK said:
Escapade with an Escalade????

almost but no just your regular old lady drivin her big ass car she cant see over and managed to slide a red light, which made me swerve (or at least try to swerve) into a curb.....front clip of caddy or curb..........i shoulda nailed the caddy:(

ViperPunk said:

Hey ViperPunk, your truck looks really low and mean in your Avatar. Got anymore pics? :D

I have a black set for sale with Pirelli's with about 3000 miles on them. They are in perfect shape. $1500.00 plus shipping

Bruce

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back