WWE John Cena Talking up his SRT 10

canviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WWE John Cena Cars Dvd Part 1/4 - YouTube

Don't ask how I found this video but it says it's from 2009. John Cena showing off all his nice vehicles. And of course the first one he shows off is his 2006 Dodge Ram SRT 10. His facts are slightly off lol. But it's still good and he does a pretty mean smoke show. :rock:

It scares me how much he's wrong....

"20 in rims"
"modeled by the boys at SRT-8"
"it's got 4.10 rear end so you can really light the tires up"
"this one is slight modified with a custom K&N airfilter and custom MOPAR exhaust. I put the horsepower from anywhere to 600-605"

That's just the ones that pop out at me the most, nice smoke thought, and a really nice collection!

Last edited:
an air filter and exhaust makes a QC have 605hp?!?!? I'm getting rid of my RC now. ;)

"20 in rims"
"this one is slight modified with a custom K&N airfilter and custom MOPAR exhaust. I put the horsepower from anywhere to 600-605"

That's just the ones that pop out at me the most, nice smoke thought, and a really nice collection!

I like John Cena but his car knowledge is not as strong as his ring skills! :chain:

:elefant:Hell 605hp I am sure my Night Runner decals are good for atleast 700hp.:elefant:

an air filter and exhaust makes a QC have 605hp?!?!? I'm getting rid of my RC now. ;)

You must have weak math skills. All of our trucks have at least that much horsepower. I've posted this before, but below is a breakdown of how horsepower should be calculated:

CAI: +35HP
Headers: +80HP
Tune: +30-75HP
E-Bay Tornado Gadget: +100HP
Nitrogen Filled Tires: +20HP
Cat-Back: +80HP
Factory Rating: 505HP

Caveman's SRT10's Total: 895HP

"20 in rims"

I'm with you. LMAO:D

You must have weak math skills. All of our trucks have at least that much horsepower. I've posted this before, but below is a breakdown of how horsepower should be calculated:

CAI: +35HP
Headers: +80HP
Tune: +30-75HP
E-Bay Tornado Gadget: +100HP
Nitrogen Filled Tires: +20HP
Cat-Back: +80HP
Factory Rating: 505HP

Caveman's SRT10's Total: 895HP

Math has never been my strong suit and I know I should have bought that ebay tornado gadget thingy. Should have trusted my gut on that one, instead I bought an SCT :D

Math has never been my strong suit and I know I should have bought that ebay tornado gadget thingy. Should have trusted my gut on that one, instead I bought an SCT :D

Sucker. You probably listened to all the fools on the interewebz that said a tuner was better. Oh well, now you know. :D

That was painful to watch. I can appreciate the fact that he kept it clean though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back