X Metal Engineering

DevilDawg3097 said:
Stock TB no surge :D Sometimes more is not better. Im hitting 7psi at full boost all tuned by sean with a stock dyno pull.

About the leaning out change your fuel pump ( also bigger injectors in the future) I have come to the conclusion the fuel pump is only good for up to 600hp not 650 like eveyone says. (After doin pistons and signs of detonation with only headers as a mod) I am using the stock fuel pump with the aeromotive 1000 and pick up tube, but justin has a good clean intank setup that should take care of your leaning and go to about 68-72lbs injectors if your gonna shoot for more horse power this is what is keeping me from putting the 10lb on so that comes this winter. I suggest Roe (Kinda of biased:p ) but he has been tuning the viper motor since it came out, so but dc performance and our very own Red can take care of you. Plus this is something that can make your Truck not drivable for a longer period:dontknow: ReTune first then go from there.just my 50 cents worth:marchmellow:

Interesting... guess I'll just live without cruise control:D Are you addressing me about the leaning out?:dontknow::confused: Mines good to go. I have an additional fuel pump.

Venom Power said:
Does anyone have a picture of a short throw? I may want to change mine eventually.
antnee, get yo a b&m youll love it bro. first thing i bought for mine:D

Registrant:
evansville superbike shop
5221 oakgrove rd
evansville, in 47715
US

Domain name: X-METAL.COM

Administrative Contact:
virgin, gary [email protected]
5221 oakgrove rd
evansville, in 47715
US