X Metal Engineering

You know guys. Its kinda funny. I remember a founding member and vendor of this group that was run out by many of the members posting on this thread when these Gary's practices were first called out. And now ya'll are singin' from the very same hymnal...

You probably don't remember at this point. Do the searches - it's still there...

Last edited:
04Silver said:
You know guys. Its kinda funny. I remember a founding member and vendor of this group that was run out by many of the members posting on this thread when these Gary's practices were first called out. And now ya'll are singin' from the very same hymnal...

You probably don't remember at this point. Do the searches - it's still there...
gary's been gone a while bro. from what ive seen most people on here try to give people the benefit of the doubt. gary was given a 2nd chance and screwed that up too. more was found out later on what happened to some guys on here. it just wasnt posted for all to see. no sense beating a dead horse.

04Silver said:

you know what i find funny... is you say....

" I remember a founding member and vendor of this group that was run out by many of the members posting on this thread when these Gary's practices were first called out. "

but yet this your 1st post on this forum.... ?!?!?!?!? so either you do alot of reading and no posting, or your hiding b/h another screen nick :D :D :D :D :D

i could be wrong tho

VIPER said:
you know what i find funny... is you say....

" I remember a founding member and vendor of this group that was run out by many of the members posting on this thread when these Gary's practices were first called out. "

but yet this your 1st post on this forum.... ?!?!?!?!? so either you do alot of reading and no posting, or your hiding b/h another screen nick :D :D :D :D :D

i could be wrong tho
Ding, Ding, Ding. Hiding behind an old screen name.:congrats:

04Silver said:

I gave Gary the benefit of the doubt, even to the point of taking my truck back to him. I haven't told my whole story on here but some know it (like Eddie). Believe me I have more right than anyone who is left on here to run Gary into the dirt but I choose not to do so. I will however tell anyone who asks about x-metal to not give that crook any business.

How ya doin Tom?? :D

I only know that reqardless of how we feel personally....

Gary is promoting himself the way he wants and that should be a consideration

04Silver said:

whoopty fukin doo womsteer, and your still not like here

im just glad i dont know these ppl but it sould as there just as bad as " JHE " :( and i know them

MYTRAM said:
There are a couple people here that can make it die. hint, hint!
Hey Bob ...........................Patrick......................... Hello :D :D :D

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Don't kill it, I still have marshmallows that I need to cook......

ViperJeff said:
Don't kill it, I still have marshmallows that I need to cook......
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I want some to :D

Wow....This reminds me of a few years ago. Except I'm not mad at anyone this time!:D:D:D

C'mon guys! Let's get mad again!!!!;) Screw X-Metal...and forget about Womster or Wormster or whatever the hell his name is....I forgot about him already! All I know is the guy that started this thread needs help. Let's get it done like we usually do...(BTW...I have absolutely no technical advice to give other than I have a drop kit that hurts my back!:))

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Wow....This reminds me of a few years ago. Except I'm not mad at anyone this time!:D:D:D

C'mon guys! Let's get mad again!!!!;) Screw X-Metal...and forget about Womster or Wormster or whatever the hell his name is....I forgot about him already! All I know is the guy that started this thread needs help. Let's get it done like we usually do...(BTW...I have absolutely no technical advice to give other than I have a drop kit that hurts my back!:))
That's the spirit, hang them vendors, the new ones first:D

WOW, i'm pissed just reading these forums about Gary, He give every Marine a bad name, what a dishonorable individual, the least he can do is make contact with you guys and let you know whats up, even if his business did crash, at least it will put your minds at ease. One thing i have learned in my 38 years of living Karma is a bitch.

i only bought one thing for them it was srt-10 door sills ,,never got ,,prob never will now:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back