X Metal Engineering

DIABLO_X22 said:
I Make Out Repair Orders, And One Day Just Did Not Like The Appearance, So I Tried Making Every Word "Caps" Been Doing It Ever Since. I Think It Gives More of A Professional Look. Its Tricky Some Times, But Been Doing It For Over 4 Years Now!!!!! :evil:
:rock:

WHOA WHOA WHOA..... Gary.. VIRGIN? Are you serious man? Tell me that's not his name.. LOL

LoveThisTruck said:
I think every Roe truck does that on curise control... I know mine does:dontknow: Drives me freakin crazy:mad:
has as much to do with the boost as it did with the T/B.

eddie102870 said:
has as much to do with the boost as it did with the T/B.

Did Sean get yours to stop doing it completely?

I'd like to be able to use my cruise control LOL

LoveThisTruck said:
Did Sean get yours to stop doing it completely?

I'd like to be able to use my cruise control LOL
cleaned it up a bunch all you have to do is call him, he will get you straight. a dyno pull emailed to him would help too.

eddie102870 said:
cleaned it up a bunch all you have to do is call him, he will get you straight. a dyno pull emailed to him would help too.

Outstanding:rock: The truck will be on the dyno soon...I'll give Sean a call then. Thanks

spe_chati said:
Justin,
Who did you have re-tune yours? My mechanic is pretty good, and can probably do the retune (extremely computer savvy), he is just looking for some guidance and maybe where to start.
Effin' Gary, sold me the "custom tune" for an additional $500, and GUARANTEED an extra 70 hp over the stock tune. :mad: I wish there was an Eric Cartman Southpark angry face emoticon here. That would possibly convey my irritation with this whole situation.
a custom tune for $500?

tell ya what , I got a partial of land in south alabama right on the lake I'll sell ya for $20:D

dude ya got had, dont even want to ask what ya paid total:eek:

but have your tuner get ahold of this guy

[email protected]

seriously bud, send him an email ok?

get rid of the split second, get your pcm flashed for a lower fan turn on,

torrie will get you a sct and a good tune to get started, and work with your tuner on getting you straightend out.

he is good people , and will help you, just tell him stinker sent ya, and get yourself straight bud:rock: :rock: :rock:

it wiill def be worth your tiem to send the email;)

Stinker said:

he is good people , and will help you, just tell him stinker sent ya, and get yourself straight bud:rock: :rock: :rock:

it wiill def be worth your tiem to send the email;)

Don't do that! :eek: He might charge ya triple... :D :D :D

Shockingly enough, after countless messages left ah Gary's office, cell, and home, and even an email to him following up with the message I left at his bike store, and finally (the water divides) he emailed me. Be still my beating heart. However he basically said that he did not take calls from anybody that is needing his help tuning. I asked him politely to call my mechanic and give him some advice. NO REPLY, and no call..... Shocker. Have a SCT on its way, and throttle body is on its way out. Will let you know how I make out.

Thanks everyone. And yes VP, his last name IS virgin.

spe_chati said:
Shockingly enough, after countless messages left ah Gary's office, cell, and home, and even an email to him following up with the message I left at his bike store, and finally (the water divides) he emailed me. Be still my beating heart. However he basically said that he did not take calls from anybody that is needing his help tuning. I asked him politely to call my mechanic and give him some advice. NO REPLY, and no call..... Shocker. Have a SCT on its way, and throttle body is on its way out. Will let you know how I make out.

Thanks everyone. And yes VP, his last name IS virgin.
did you tell him it was his tune you were needing help with? anyway you did the right thing now go slam him on viper alley...lol

After dealing with Gary my truck was way outa tune. I sent mine to underground and they got it all in check. It has a AEN stand alone now.

The Gary Saga continues......

I mistakenly thought for a moment that Gary would exhibit the smallest little bit of customer service, but not surprisingly he did not. No return emails, no return calls, nothing. Can't say as though I am shocked..... How can some people do that? I am in business, and could NEVER think of doing anything like that to one of my clients. EVER. Just the difference of ethics I guess, you either have it, or you don't.

spe_chati said:
I mistakenly thought for a moment that Gary would exhibit the smallest little bit of customer service, but not surprisingly he did not. No return emails, no return calls, nothing. Can't say as though I am shocked..... How can some people do that? I am in business, and could NEVER think of doing anything like that to one of my clients. EVER. Just the difference of ethics I guess, you either have it, or you don't.

buddy past is past;) throw it out the door, nothing much to do now, I was a huge gary supporter HUGE! found out a ton of stuff that had happened like your story, but ten times as bad, and it turned me:eek: actually lost alot of good friends because i didnt support him anymore too.

but if you ever need help bud, there are some good vendors here now that will be more than willing to help ya out anytime ya need bud, jsut let us know:rock:

and even if things are jsut totatlly shitty t the time, we dont run :D

If Gary goes to the Indy GP races this year. And I would be surprised if he didn't. Apparently there are some people going to the races also just to have a talk with him. Apparently he pissed off some people who don't let things go. Hope things don't turn out to bad for him. Karma's a bitch.

noid said:
If Gary goes to the Indy GP races this year. And I would be surprised if he didn't. Apparently there are some people going to the races also just to have a talk with him. Apparently he pissed off some people who don't let things go. Hope things don't turn out to bad for him. Karma's a bitch.
heard the same bud, hope all is well with ya noid:D i like that noid:p noid noid noid noid nooid:rock: noid noidnoinndoindoindiiodndiondidnodindn:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back