X-metal mids in! Thank you 05RamSRTkid

Halligan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK - So a week or so ago I bought the some brand new x-metal mids from 05RamSRTKid.

First impressions:

The mids look pretty decent, I did a test fit at home and I knew I was going to need a bender for one of the tubes. It looked like it was bending too high (and ended up being that way), so I had to take them in. My mechanic did a really clean job installing them. I'm just waiting for the check engine light to come on - after running the car for a bit, it smells a little rich to me.

BUT HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY CRAP!!!!!!! Damn thing sounds like a jet going to down the street. I feel a LITTLE more powa. My pops and I went to pick it up this afternoon and we both had huge grins on our faces when we started it up initially. Sounds damn good.:rock: :D :rock: :D

Thanks 05RamSRTkid

:burnout: Oh yes, and did I say catless? haha.

Did anyone else smell a little rich after the install??? :burnout:

very rich, especially when decellerating and first start up. it is normal due to the fact the cats are no longer burning the excess fuel.

yea, I figured that the cats were responsible for that. I love it though. So far, 30 miles and no check engine light!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back