X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

iwantmysrt said:
Awesome! How cordial! Farthest drive? How far is NW GA? I am man. I shall rough it and sleep in the bed of my truck.

LOLOLOL PM prof, he may let you bed with him, but ya might have to wear a bag on your head!LOLOL

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL PM prof, he may let you bed with him, but ya might have to wear a bag on your head!LOLOL

Brother, I would DIE of alcohol poisioning before I EVER got THAT drunk. LOL

Stinker said:
But i have been working out doubly hard at kryspy creme?:D

I hit the 12 oz. curls pretty hard. Sometimes I step to 16oz, 24oz, and all the way up to 32oz. Mainly 12oz though.

That reminds me. Are we encouraged to bring adult beverages?

BOOMER said:
guys this will be great. all of the hotels are within a few blocks of the shop. we should try to get everyone together at the same hotel, like we do at the Mopar nats. a customer of mine owns a butcher shop, so come hungry, we are going to grill steaks, brats, all forms of bypass surgery will be grilled.
free dyno runs, and we will have prizes/awards for the best of show, most HP, furthest drive, etc, you name it, i am totally open for sugestions, this will be a mini mopar nats, but with better food, free dynos, and the best group of folks!
I need your zip for the map-quest.....:dancing:

Quick

poppomadman
Begood & Son
Vipertruck2933 & friend Bill
Mcrodney
Dilly03
Prof
Kevan
Sapientiam <<<<<<<<<you're right here bro!!
Streetwedg
Bikertat
Streetwedg
Bbreederofkoi
BlownSRT10
Trooper
FSTJACK
Hilgee
MoParMudder
MOSRT10
iwantmysrt
not a hemi
avmech
21 CTSRT
stinker and the boss
reomotors
Eddie and Dawn
FATJACK_____

Guys....I had to remove my name, I have to be in Lowell IN that weekend.

OK, All Alabama trucks GA trucks, N trucks, lets all get together and go up as one. I am in Huntsville, Alabama. Lets make this fun. Put my name on that list. I am going to go...

Hell we can all stay at Boomer's house. J/K Rachel, don't shoot me OK.:D

Bill.

sgt_bo said:
OK, All Alabama trucks GA trucks, N trucks, lets all get together and go up as one. I am in Huntsville, Alabama. Lets make this fun. Put my name on that list. I am going to go...

I could meet you in Nashville or Chatt or we could meet at the rest stop atop Mont Eagle. Which way you coming from?

sgt_bo said:
you would have to wait on me and dawn im a little more southern than you, huntsville is probably4.5 to 5 hrs from here.

I'm all ready for the wet T-Shirt contest... I've been exercising every day... I do a sit up every morning and hold it all day till I go back to bed.
I'm gonna sit on the maybe/probably list till I see how my finances are.

eddie102870 said:
you would have to wait on me and dawn im a little more southern than you, huntsville is probably4.5 to 5 hrs from here.

You better get to truckin early!!

ya im up for some racing if any thing is close, im going to see if i can get my uncle and his son to come to , they both have RC but they never come out of the garage ;)
nathan

hmm..1650 miles roundtrip...maybe I will bring my son out if I go..how bad can he be corrupted in 2 days?..lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back