Stinker and Mo
mosrt10
21CTSRT*
FATJACK
Begood *
Sapientiam *

* = 1 Truck.

sapientiam said:
Hey kevan, what route are you taking to get there? looks like its I64 stright in for me.
I think I'll do I-71 (S) and hit I-64 (W) in Louisville. Wanna meet somewhere in Louisville?

WAZZSUP said:
Here you go....now we have a sign for the GTG

xmetalshow.jpg
that is AWESOME!

Gary, get my truck done soon so that I can get the tranny worked on so I can make it!! With the tranny leaking out the front it will prob have to come out and get sent back. My finals schedule worked out so that I can come!!

Joe

Kevan said:
UPDATED
Prof*
Mike & Lynn (trooper)*
Kevan *
Dilly03
Bikertat (Mike) and maybe my daughter and nephew
ViperTruck2933 *
Neighbor Bill *
not a hemi (nathan) and cousin **
eddie, dawn and possibly my daughter*
Azmal*
mcrodney*
iwantmysrt*
streetwedg, barb and possibly son*
Stinker and Mo
mosrt10
21CTSRT*
FATJACK
Begood *
Sapientiam *
kyle's srt10*
* = 1 Truck.

I think I'll do I-71 (S) and hit I-64 (W) in Louisville. Wanna meet somewhere in Louisville?

I'll be there along with my girlfriend monica.

ill be headed up that way, will get with you closer to the date about meeting up.

Bump for the hotel. Has there been a decision on where to stay? If we decide early we might can get a group rate.

how about this my brothas?
we have the track reserved for Sunday april 29! they are going to run the tree for us, with scoring and timed printouts the whole deal. we are going to have our very own VTCOA national!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel had a good idea, if we can get an accurate head count, we might have it catered with a pig roast? sound good?:D :D
i am PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Gary tell us how we can help...pig roast would be perfect...can't think of a better way to have a weekend away from the spouse (vegetarian, animal activitst)!!!! Way to go...I will ask her, but your idea has assured me a weekend away from home eating meat!

psh, vegetable-tarians are tarded; Roasted dead animal rocks. I'd say dead pig is a good idea. Maybe some dead cow too? :D

-Boomer, when you have a chance please reply to my PM concerning this event and my install time

Prof said:
Gary tell us how we can help...pig roast would be perfect...can't think of a better way to have a weekend away from the spouse (vegetarian, animal activitst)!!!! Way to go...I will ask her, but your idea has assured me a weekend away from home eating meat!
i will take any help you can throw at me! this is my first time doing anything like this, so i am a newbie, and any help is greatly appreciated

Thats so awesome!!! I am stoked too and absolutely cannot wait!!!!! I would be wanting to eat some pig!! Hell yes!

???? $$$$ per person for VTCOA Midwest GTG Nats ?????

Boomer & Rachel: When you get a headcount for the last weekend in April, would it be a good idea to figure out how much $$xxxx$$$ per person for the weekend so we can all cover our cost of the track & food.

Yes to roast pigs and cows and catering:rock: ......trooper's wife..........

Last edited:
I'm there :rock: Just need to know for sure where everyone is staying so I can make some reservations at the hotel (phone #??). BBQ roasted Pig:rock: :beer: ---YUMMY

I made my reservations at the super 8. It's supposed to be walking distance from gary's shop.

Hey this sounds like fun!! Im in tentativley maybe... first I need the vehicle delivered..
then clearance from the wiffey.. the of course I need directions.. when I pass the George washington Brideg do I go straight or make a left?..Oh Sh(((T
forgot gas... how many miles is this from NYC?....
Seriously though You people sound like barral of laughs..lots of fun..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back