• less than 10hp

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • less than 5hp or none

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Who is going to be the first to independently test the X-metal Throttle Body?

I know of one that will be soon, so lets have a little bit of fun shall we:D

We'll have a poll on who thinks what on the power, and who knows maybe we can talk Boom in to doing something for the winner:dontknow: :D

post up whatcha think it should make and list what you think it will put out,

Gary already said that basically the more mods you have, the more power it'll make. So, is this guess based on a stock truck or what?:dontknow:

Stock truck, HP at the wheels ----> I say between 5-10hp and about the same in TQ gain.:D

WWWEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lets say one on a Naturally asperated

and one on a roe supercharged quad cab:rock:

I know someone is doing the QC and the Roe
someone else may have to step up with a N/A

I should be getting mine dyno's in the next couple of weeks, so we will see then. Although as I have already stated it will be on 2 different dynos, in 2 different states, so keep that in mind.

Bill.

Begood said:
I should be getting mine dyno's in the next couple of weeks, so we will see then. Although as I have already stated it will be on 2 different dynos, in 2 different states, so keep that in mind.

Bill.

Thats ok bro, it should still give us an idea:burnout:

One thing is for sure ..........................................................................

One person or another is going to have to eat a lot of Pie :D :D

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT NEED TO KNOW WHAT HORSEPOWER IS.....

horsepower1.gif

Not sure what this is going to prove. Peak HP on a dyno doesn't prove shit in my opinion.

You can make a change that does not increase the HP, but it raises HP elsewhere along the curve and you may go faster. Then you may make a change that raises the peak HP, and you go slower.

We also all know that when you make a change, you also need to alter the tune to take advantage of that change. Just swapping out the TB may or may not result in the stated HP increase.

I guess my concern is that this thread is going to turn into a pissing match. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Pissing match?here, on the VTCOA?..hmm..dont think I haveever seen that...

Silverback said:
Not sure what this is going to prove. Peak HP on a dyno doesn't prove shit in my opinion.

You can make a change that does not increase the HP, but it raises HP elsewhere along the curve and you may go faster. Then you may make a change that raises the peak HP, and you go slower.

We also all know that when you make a change, you also need to alter the tune to take advantage of that change. Just swapping out the TB may or may not result in the stated HP increase.

I guess my concern is that this thread is going to turn into a pissing match. Sure hope I'm wrong.
i am sure hoping you are right, but as usual i agree with you. any one can skew a dyno reading one way or another-tire pressure, strap tension, fans, etc. but to keep things focused, thats why i offer a money back gaurentee..that way its cut and dried.

Last edited:
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ive heard that it will only increase throtle responce and no hp gain
well, you cant have one and not the other. throttle response is indicitave of effeciency, and that means at that given throttle position you are making more power, hence the more response you are recieving.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back