Votes: 6 9.2%
  • More than 10 hp

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • less than 10hp

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • less than 5hp or none

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters
I am just wondering where the poll of how big of an a$$ is Stinker....;)

a. Small, he just has a big mouth
b. Normal
c. Pretty large
d. Can be seen from the space shuttle

d. definately d. ..... but he's our a$$ so it's ok with me!!! :burnout: :rock:
CarDude said:
I am just wondering where the poll of how big of an a$$ is Stinker....;)

a. Small, he just has a big mouth
b. Normal
c. Pretty large
d. Can be seen from the space shuttle

All as$ 100% been that way since day one, dont intend to change:D

but this thread will NOT turn into a pissing match, I have a bud in my corner on this one;)

its just fun, everyone remember that, I am sure both parties of the pissing match you are refering to, are men enough to agree with the outcome and will not get "pissy":D

Stinker said:
All as$ 100% been that way since day one, dont intend to change:D

but this thread will NOT turn into a pissing match, I have a bud in my corner on this one;)

its just fun, everyone remember that, I am sure both parties of the pissing match you are refering to, are men enough to agree with the outcome and will not get "pissy":D

I just hope you are right Stinker.

Silverback said:
I just hope you are right Stinker.

I be bud:D gots me a 7 ft tall mod to take care of the small stuff,

I mean this is just for fun, who cares what hp it makes?:dontknow: hell it just looks cool a ten on the bling factor:rock:

and we know dynos all read differently so the outcome is actually useless:D

But the best part is ......Nowwhat and Boomer are speaking:rock:

I dont give a flyin turd if they dont like each other, as long as its peaceful on this dumbass forum:D :p

Craig said:
Ahhh I think it'll be fine...ONE love here boys!!:D

not a pissing match....now just like waiting for the final score of the Super Bowl....what will it be....:D .....4, 6, 12, 16,....-3......ohhh the suspense.....

I'd like to know as well I got no problem buyin one if it's making power, certainly looks great!!
Nowwhat said:
not a pissing match....now just like waiting for the final score of the Super Bowl....what will it be....:D .....4, 6, 12, 16,....-3......ohhh the suspense.....

Craig said:
I'd like to know as well I got no problem buyin one if it's making power, certainly looks great!!

EXACTLY!! everyone wants to know, I would do mine, but it would be useless, since the one on my QC is actually ported.

thats what surprised me, I actually felt a difference over the stock ported TB:rock:

but now if any of you yo yo's want the thread deleted........please feel free to cut and paste this and send it to iltemprd and ask him to delete the thread, the permission is given:p

Silverback said:
I guess my concern is that this thread is going to turn into a pissing match. Sure hope I'm wrong.

I was hoping I could use this pic some day......Guess the US won this pissing match.

Saddam.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
I was hoping I could use this pic some day......Guess the US won this pissing match.

Saddam.jpg

Now you did it Tom. They are going to declare a Jahad (however the hell the spell it) on you.:p :D :rock:

I am awaiting the results of this on a Roe QC. His results should be a direct indicator of my trucks potential. I am rooting for good results.

WAZZSUP said:

Saddam.jpg

I'll bet that was the best Pi** he ever took.

explaining the picture....."honest Sir his head was on fire" roflmao!!!

Perry

As I brought up in another thread, mine is real close to stock. Once tested and I show before and after results perhaps that will help on the debate. And if this thing provides 13 or so extra RWHP I say Gary should raise up the price for one just a significant tad because his bragging rights will be established.

Venom Power said:
And if this thing provides 13 or so extra RWHP I say Gary should raise up the price for one just a significant tad because his bragging rights will be established.

OK you get a time out now. Go stand in the corner for ten minutes.......

DON'T EVER TELL VENDORS TO RAISE THEIR PRICES!!!!!!!:mad: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back