X-metal throttle body- GOOD bye and thanks

RUFROZN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulling off mod's - sold my tb to another member here- holy sh*t the stock throttle body sure throws prop's to garys T.B- it is a night and day difference- so if you are on the fence on getting one or not-and if you've got the $$$- DO IT!- there is no comparison- sold my truck- had to -due to a gts coming available and have to get $$$ together- this has been a great forum and learning tool for the viper for sure- thanks to everyone for advise and hospitality! :burnout:
Pat

Good Luck Man,

Drop in once in a while and say Hi

And have yourself a Merry Christmas

Jeff

Don't be a stranger:D keep in touch:rock: :rock: and good luck.:D :D :D

Are you going to sell your other mods or are they staying on the truck?

RUFROZN said:
pulling off mod's - sold my tb to another member here- holy sh*t the stock throttle body sure throws prop's to garys T.B- it is a night and day difference- so if you are on the fence on getting one or not-and if you've got the $$$- DO IT!- there is no comparison- sold my truck- had to -due to a gts coming available and have to get $$$ together- this has been a great forum and learning tool for the viper for sure- thanks to everyone for advise and hospitality! :burnout:
Pat

Pat,

I agree with you. The day I put mine on I was like HOLY SH_T!!!. A very big difference. Sorry to hear that you sold the beast, and I hope to see you at Sunbust again this year!!

David

RUFROZN said:
Pat
Gary is the man - he RAWKS !!! :rock:

Sorry you sold your truck, hope you hang around .... :D

I'm patiently waiting on mine.:D

BTW, Vipers are welcome around here too.;) Be sure to post pics when you get it!

I love my X-Metal TB, the look and feel are worth every penny.

Bill.

GOODBYE?!?!? What the F is that?! :mad: :)

Just 'cause you don't own a truck anymore doesn't mean you can't stick around! :eek: :rock:

Enjoy the Viper!

Well I guess I better get mine installed then!!!! LOL

Congrats on the GTS...............and yes stick around and continue give us your thoughts.............whether we want em or not!!! LOL

patrick

BigDave1970 said:
Pat,

I agree with you. The day I put mine on I was like HOLY SH_T!!!. A very big difference. Sorry to hear that you sold the beast, and I hope to see you at Sunbust again this year!!

David
Dave you will see me for sure!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
Welcome to the dark side, lol. :burnout:

Vipers rock! :rock:

:D :D :D
I am pretty excited about the gts- it won't be here for about a month- pending inspection of coarse

Definitely don't leave!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back