X_METAL THROTTLE BODY

Hey charger.... Ill give you 250 for it

Nah man first off I want it for my truck second off that wouldn't be right to the seller or the next in line after me. Defiantly take my hat off to the seller for having some form of seller etiquette and going with first PM is PM not first with $$ or with the most $$

lol, shoulda put smilies. it was a joke. i was expecting you to come back with 350. If i was serious, i would have sent you a pm and offered you 225 :D

Idk you were getting pushy with the whole ricky bobby thing earlier. This is the second one of these I have tried to get in the last two weeks just keep an eye out there might be a third.

If you aint first your last, was a reference to me being in third. It was a joke about myself, and said it good nature. However if i was in first, and i said the same thing to second and third with the same humorous connotation, and they got offended...... i would tell them to first get some thicker skin, and second to go fuck themself. :) Then i would dance all the way to the garage with a 6 pack of beer to install my badass, shiny throttle body that i got a killer deal on!

Congrats again chargerman:rock::rock:, ill work on my etiquette.:aetsch:

It's hard to find decent people anymore when selling, or buying. They will jump to, to sale to the first bid of the most cash, or beat you down on a price, then blow you off on getting the money to you. It's such a hassle to even bother messing with this stuff anymore. Glad to hear you found a good guy to deal with. Congrats on the good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back