XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

XenonDepot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly serving the automotive industry since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 11 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

They dont list a RC specific kit. The QC and RC are the same kits, both trucks just have the two map lights in the overhead info center and the single rear light

Whataguy83 said:
They dont list a RC specific kit. The QC and RC are the same kits, both trucks just have the two map lights in the overhead info center and the single rear light

Thanks....I thought so but didnt know for sure...maybe they should note RC & QC....:dontknow:

Just wanted to add in that our RAM LED dome light kits will not cause any error codes as these kits will have resistors built in to the panels to simulate loads. The Ram is very sensitive to aftermarket LED stuff as many of you probably know.

Steve

Anyone have some pics of the LED 3rd brake lights installed?

I don't have any pics of the third brake light installed however here are some shots of our interior Dodge Ram LED dome light kit installed:

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

Regards,

Steve

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the continued support and for all of the great pictures and reviews all of you have posted :D It has truly been a pleasure serving you all and providing you with all of your HID Conversion Kit and LED Lighting needs!

As a token of our appreciation, it is now time to reward YOU! This is why we have started the MyRewards Program

Every time you make a purchase from XenonDepot you will receive points for the product(s) you purchase based on your total purchase amount. It's a great way to save on your next purchase whether it's for you or someone special.

Are you a member of any online autmotive forums or social networking sites and like to take pictures of your car? You can earn up to 10000 MyRewards points by posting an online product review on any social site or automotive chat forum. Once your review is posted, please email us with a link to the review so that we can be sure to credit your MyRewards points balance.

Below are some recent product reviews from our customers -

Xtreme 4300k HID Conversion Kit Review

Xtreme 5000k HID Conversion Kit Review

Volt 4300k HID Conversion kit Review

Lloyd Mats Ultimat Car Floor Mats Review

Don't forget to join our Facebook Group and remember to follow us on Twitter

Start saving today!

question. Are lights specific to each balast. Meaning. If i bought 6000k hid lights. Could i jsut switch the light bulbs to 10000k or do i have to switch the balasts too?

sparksftball69 said:
question. Are lights specific to each balast. Meaning. If i bought 6000k hid lights. Could i jsut switch the light bulbs to 10000k or do i have to switch the balasts too?
No need to change the ballasts, if ur changing the bulbs.

Correct. The ballasts will be the same. The only difference would be the actual HID bulb.

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back