XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Hi Guys,

I wanted to tell you about a cool new product we just started to sell - Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement bulbs! These LED Replacement Bulbs are made to replace your current stop lights. They produce “4 quick flashesâ€￾ then a solid light when illuminated which alerts other motorists when you are coming to a stop. They are a direct replacement and will utilize the original lighting fixture and will not cause any damage to your car's lighting.

Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs are available in a variety of fitments and come in Red or White-
1157 Red
1157 White

3157 Red
3157 White

7443 Red
7443 White

Also, here are a few more pics from a customer who installed a set of Lloyd Mats Rubbertite Car Floor Mats. These mats do an awesome job at trapping water, mud, snow, dirt and spills and are specially designed without hard angles for easy cleaning with the spray of a hose. These Car Floor Mats will also stay flexible even in the coldest weather conditions! You can still qualify for FREE SHIPPING but only for a limited time!

Here is your chance to win a FREE Apple Ipad 16GB Wifi. Simply subscribe to our HID Kits blog for your chance to win! Our blog will feature information about the products that we carry. Subscribe to be made aware of new products, detailed reviews, and awesome pictures that our customers have submitted to us! Many of the questions you may have about what is involved in upgrading the lights on your vehicle with our HID kit or our automotive LED bulbs is readily available right on our blog! You will also be emailed about any last minute promotions that will enable you to save even more!!

Good Luck!!

Steve

The SEMA show 2010 pictures are here and they are awesome! If you want to see more be sure to check out our Blog. Don't forget to subscribe for a chance to win a FREE iPad!

20101105-091906.jpg

20101108-060647.jpg

20101108-060858.jpg

20101108-060908.jpg

20101108-061016.jpg

20101108-061035.jpg

20101105-091746.jpg

20101105-092143.jpg

20101105-091724.jpg

Just in time for the holidays!

KBcarstuff.com Gift certificates are the perfect gift idea when you're short of time on finding the right present. Our Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends, family, and business associates that are automotive enthusiasts at heart! KBcarstuff offers thousands of high quality automotive products making it easy for the lucky recipient to find exactly what they are looking for to spice up their ride!

I have these headlights on my 05 QC SRT hhttp://www.kbcarstuff.com/Dodge-Ram-Projector-headlights-Dodge-Ram-Halo-p/2lhpram02jmyd.htm

I wanted to know if there is a brighter light bulb i can go with without having to go HID. As of right now for both the high beam and low beam there is an H1 12v 80Watt bulb in them. Is there a brighter bulb I can go with ?

Hi,

We do not sell higher wattage halogen bulbs as they can damage both the housings and OEM wiring due to the heat that they create. I would not suggest installing these bulbs as they most likely will damage the housings and/or OE wiring.

Steve

Cardaro, just break down and buy the HIDs....I'll help you install them. Don't even need high beams with the HIDs. Once you drive with them, you won't believe how you were driving without them.

Yeah I know i wont need high beams at all. I have some on the cougar and they are awsome. You have the projector headlights on your truck too huh? Does you have H1 bulbs or a different type.?Can i add the HIDs to the headlights that I have now or would i need to get a different type of headlight?

I have HIDs on all my vehicles. My wife's aspen uses a different bulb than my trucks. I am sure Steve has whatever bulb you need for your setup.

Are these the headlights you have on your truck?

hhttp://www.kbcarstuff.com/Dodge-Ram-Projector-headlights-Dodge-Ram-Halo-p/2lhpram02jmyd.htm

Hi,

It would be my pleasure to help you out. I would suggest pulling out the low beam bulb though to confirm exactly what fitment bulb you need. Different headlights use different bulbs.

Steve

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the support. All HID Conversion kit orders have been shipped out. We also just received some great pics from one of our customers who installed an older XenonDepot HID kit in their vehicle.

Even after 4+ years the HID Conversion Kit still works great and provides very bright light output!

Also, don't forget to visit our website where you can enter to win a FREE Ipad!

sienna7.jpg

sienna6.jpg

sienna8.jpg

I have a pair of projector headlamps with HIDs and you can't really see at night while driving. What is the visability with your headlamps and HID kits? Can you install both low and high beam HIDs in both the sockets?

Thanks!

Hi,

It really depends on the projector headlamps you have and the type of HID kit you have installed. What color temperature do you have installed in your headlamps?

Steve

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back