XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

with extra harness and wires dont want to burn out a bulb,your the one told me tobecareful . so will wait so its done right the first time.

Don't you worry Steve will set you straight.... I was going to take pictures of mine so you understood but since you bought it from him i figured he would set you up right :rock:

Im looking for a HID kit that has high and low beam set up and also a fog light set up ,,do you have a kit like this ,,if so please pm me the cost and lead time ,,thanks

Hi,

We certainly do. What type of vehicle are you looking to install the kit in?

Steve

Hey,

Your vehicle uses a 9007 bulb for the low beam and high beams meaning that you would need to get a 9007 bi-Xenon HID conversion kit if you wanted a kit that will provide you with both low and high beam.

HIDs operate on 35W whereas halogens operate on 55W meaning that when you install a kit on your vehicle it will trigger a fault. This fault can be overcome by using a resistor to simulate load. We will include this resistor for you at no charge when you use the "VTCOA" coupon code upon checkout.

Fog Lights: Your vehicle uses a 9006 bulb for the fog lights meaning that you would need to get a 9006 HID conversion kit for this upgrade. You do not need to worry about any fault codes/resistors when upgrading your fogs to HID.

Our HID conversion kits are available in several different color temperatures (can also be referenced to as "K"). When it comes to color temperature, the higher you go in terms of color temperature the more color you obtain however the less actual useable light output you emit.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all of the forum members for the support! All HID Kit orders have been processed and are shipping out.

Take a look at some of these awesome pictures of our Xtreme HID kit installed in a 2011 Honda Odyssey! The car comes equipped with factory Projector Headlights which makes it a perfect candidate for an HID Conversion kit.

Hi,

You will not need to splice into your OEM wiring. You will need to splice a resistor into our wiring so that the HID kit will not throw an error code though.

Steve

I've got a question. I recently installed a set of SOLAR aftermarket headlamp assemblies, light output SUCKS, want to do a HID upgrade. Asked the seller what bulb was in these lights. H1 bulbs for the high and low, but they also said not to go over 35W, so does that mean 35K output? UGH! I want bright, not yellow!

What would be your recommendation? (Including a pic of the assemblies)

DSCN0082.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Man,

I would suggest going with an H1 4300k HID kit for the brightest possible output. You need to know that these aftermarket headlamps usually require a slight modification when installing an HID conversion kit. An HID bulb is slightly larger in diameter when compared to a halogen bulb. You will need to slightly enlarge the bulb opening in order to properly insert the HID bulb.

Steve

Hey everyone,

Hope everybody had a fun St. Patrick's Day. We just received some HID kit installation pictures and an overall review of the purchase experience from one of our customers. Positive word of mouth and referrals have been our number one source of business since 2001 so it is greatly appreciated when customers take a minute to provide feedback.

Also, check out this fantastic pic of our Motorcycle HID kit installed in a Can Am Spyder!

spyder3.jpg

Hey Guys,

We are setting up our new KBcarstuff facebook page and would love for you guys to take a look. Check out our new page and "like" us:

KBcarstuff Facebook Page

As a token of our appreciation, we will provide you with a discount code for you to SAVE on your next purchase!

Thanks for being part of our community :)

Steve

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors - WeatherTech Window Deflectors are made of the highest quality 3mm lightly-tinted acrylic material available. Let in the fresh air and get that OEM look. Available for the front and rear in Dark tint for most vehicles.

WeatherTech Stone and Bug Deflectors - WeatherTech Easy-On Stone & Bug Deflectors are aerodynamically designed to give you optimum protection from stone chips and bug stains. The deflectors attach easily using either a 3M-brand automotive adhesive tape, or fasteners that use existing holes in the vehicle's hood.

WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- These wind deflectors will drastically reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence. The sunroof deflector will fit the sunroof opening precisely, and is held in place with the MagiClip vehicle specific fastening system.

All WeatherTech Deflectors are Made in Germany. They are constructed out of the highest quality acrylic materials and are virtually indestructible.

These WeatherTech Deflectors are SELLING FAST so make sure you ORDER NOW!

I'm looking for some led lamps for the tailights everything I have tried blew my fuses.can you help?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back