Xmas is here are you spending more or less??

Are you spending???

• More than last year

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • less than last year

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I have saved all year and got to get the family nice gifts

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Victoria Secrets coz its worth it

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the Mall today, it was packed solid. coiuldnt get a parking space anywhere. Question are you spending as much as 2 years ago:dontknow:

thewelshm

Last edited:
and that is a way less vote

pretty much down to a verbal Merry Christmas & a hand shake

Judging by what I spent on the wifes birthday last night, im gonna say more.

This year I have spend more due to I have worked most of the year where others have not and have tried to make sure they have more than they could afford themselves

More, but work has been very busy...lots of overtime. Plus my girl just finished up college so it's a double hit...

Begood said:
Not spending at all.:(

Bill.

Me either... Dawn went home to take care of her post operative Sister...I am "home alone" for the Holiday...just another day for me....I got bigger things to worry about right now anyhow...2010 just might be the last nail in the coffin for us so to speak....it's been a hell of a run though...on paper we should not have lasted this long.

well...it all depends on what happens tomorrow...fingers crossed on a huge contract....take me through mar. 2010;) if that's the case...i'll be last minute splurging...

if not...i'm at about $50 a pop for everybody...well...except alisha...;) i heard she spent some loot she's been hiding...but nobody will tell:mad:

I only got the stuff on my little one's letter to Santa that I intercepted. Other than that I'm reeeeal lean on the spending this year. Thanks to her mother I'm out about $30k so far between the court drama BS she started earlier this year because of greed and having to remain home in the US for 5 months because of it. But the bright side is (to her surprise) I gained custody of my daughter as a result; and for me that's my gift. I'll catch up easily with funds next year.

More on the better half. About the same on the kids, plus we have a new one this year, 4 months old(all the baby stuff)nothing like when I was little, high tech now for the little ones. And the the old lady says she will get my hood after taxes come in:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NBT said:
Me either... Dawn went home to take care of her post operative Sister...I am "home alone" for the Holiday...just another day for me....I got bigger things to worry about right now anyhow...2010 just might be the last nail in the coffin for us so to speak....it's been a hell of a run though...on paper we should not have lasted this long.

Don't do this to us. What's going on Ken?

Being I'm making 40% less and on disabilty....I ain't buying anyone shit. Hell it was screwed when I made 100% lmao....:D :(

Begood said:
Not spending at all.:(

Bill.

Me neither... :( :( :( If it weren't for the folks, we'd be having ramen noodles for Christmas dinner. It's been a very humbling, and stressful decade. I am still thankful I've found a wife that loves me, and a family that helps us. It keeps me up at night thinking how much I've put her through tho. I don't know why she's stayed.... but, I thank God she has...

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Black1 said:
Me neither... :( :( :( If it weren't for the folks, we'd be having ramen noodles for Christmas dinner. It's been a very humbling, and stressful decade. I am still thankful I've found a wife that loves me, and a family that helps us. It keeps me up at night thinking how much I've put her through tho. I don't know why she's stayed.... but, I thank God she has...

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Making a lasagna for Christmas dinner this year. My Mom's best friend gave us a $50 gift card for Winco to pay for the dinner, that was really cool of her.

Im not sure if recovery is on the way back, but given what I am seeing in FL its possible:dontknow: That being the case I hope it spreads like H1N1

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back