Yeah Baby! Ate A Mercedes Today!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shoulda seen the look on this guys face! I'm cruisin south on I-5 at a bill and this benz pulls up next to me, I was watchin him come for awhile he looked at me and smiled, I nailed it and that was that!!I can atest to 140mph and I still had some left. Gotta Love This Truck!!

What kind of MB?

Either way, just more proof that the Night Runner is the fastest color....even in the daytime :D

Only had mine up to 120mph, how did it handle at 140???

It was a blast! Not sure what kind of benz but it was a 4 door with a spoiler and it was damn fast! But not fast enough!!:rock:

Might have been one of these:

Mercedes-BenzE55_AMG-115.jpg

My neighbor has one. It's bad f-ing azz. A hopped up Neon (probably with NOS) tried to take him one day. Pfft....not so good for the Neon. :)

If we ever get to the track, I'll get some vid of the E55 AMG and the SRT-10 running together. Should be fun.

an E55 will eat our trucks up. they run 12.8s stock. prolly wasn't an E55.

Yeah like I said it was freakin fast but not fast enough! I have the K&N, Catback Exhaust which might have made the difference if it was! But it was fun:rock:

Ronnie you should have taken it past 140... You just GOTTA see how that is. Like driving on ice but what a rush.

Venom Power said:
Ronnie you should have taken it past 140... You just GOTTA see how that is. Like driving on ice but what a rush.
At that speed be very aware of the imperfections of the road. A small dip at 75 mph becomes launch at 145 mph.:D

J.R.

Where in the hell in this festering shit hole can you get up to 140?:confused: :dontknow: With the drivers in this part of the state you are fu*king lucky to hit the speed limit.;) :p :D

Down towards longview washington there is a beautiful stretch of I-5 with 3 lanes and virtually no traffic. OH DAMN!!! Me like this spot very much hehehehehehehehe:embarassed:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Down towards longview washington there is a beautiful stretch of I-5 with 3 lanes and virtually no traffic. OH DAMN!!! Me like this spot very much hehehehehehehehe:embarassed:
There's a spot like that in Dallas - Eastbound LBJ as it tops the hill over the Northwest Hiway exit. You can see a mile or two ahead. I can hit 120 in a few seconds (going down hill a little) but only when traffic is clear and no cops, of course. That's my fun spot!:D I love the breaks on this beast too. Can hit an exit ramp at 100 and have no trouble stopping.

I love my tuck! :D Sorry TYF - had to say it! :D

Yeah Baby! Grab it hard and hold on!! I'm looking forward to getting the paxton put on just to laugh when I slowly but steadily pull way!!!:)

Did it look like this.....

0605_2007_mercedes_benz_e63_amg_03_.jpg

Here is one...in Black......it is very fast 6.3 NA motor....515HP
4000lb car.......don't think you beat up on this one....if your stock...:)

IMG_0416.jpg

E-63photosandBulldogs10-6-06.jpg

Yep Nice Stuff Bro But I'm Not Stock Now And Getting More Not Stock Pretty Quick!! But I Love Benz's I Bought Number 4 For My Wife For Her Birthday And I Look Forward To Beating Up On Them With The New Supercharger.
:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back