Yeah Baby! Ate A Mercedes Today!

I love em'. I was actually somewhat serious about checking out a 2002 BMW 5 series M that was for sale at an Infinity dealer in Denver about a week ago. I dont hame them by any means, just the opposite. My reply was to suggest if I keep seeing people talk about them I may have to get one myself.

I was reading a comparison by one of the magazines of the 2002 5 series M and the Mercedes 55 AMG I think. Very nice cars!!

Renntech is right by me......SICK rides. I was over there lookin at a CLK55 that they had and Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, And D-Wade were there pickin up their rides.....a CL65, S65, and a CLS65

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I love em'. I was actually somewhat serious about checking out a 2002 BMW 5 series M that was for sale at an Infinity dealer in Denver about a week ago. I dont hame them by any means, just the opposite. My reply was to suggest if I keep seeing people talk about them I may have to get one myself.

I was reading a comparison by one of the magazines of the 2002 5 series M and the Mercedes 55 AMG I think. Very nice cars!!

I know.. I like BMW as well.. my father, my mom, and me all went out early part of this year, they were wanting to trade/sell their 95 325i, and he ended up getting a 2002 540i, Black, with "M" sport package from a dealer in Scottsdale... if he had not bought that car.... I would have!!! :D it is one sweet car!! he ended up with 2% interest on the loan...

I bought my wife a 230 SLK Hardtop convertible with the Kompressor motor in it and I dropped it 2 inches and put 18's on it with staggered tires and that little sucker screams. It's loads of fun.:rock:

my previous car was a BMW M5 5.0 V8, and yes, these cars go fast, 295 km/H without the speed limiter, and even at that speed it sticks to the road, BUT, fragile, and every 500 miles 1 ltr of motoroil, THAT SUCKS !!!

i owned a BMW M5 older model (1993 3.8) this one was a straight six,and a blast to drive, the new M5 is quick, has plenty of options, you have to push a button to get 500 hp, push a button to stop the dsc, so you can do a burnout , is this fun ? NO , it isn't !

I bought a 2006 e55 a couple months ago, the same night took it to the track, no cool down, and ran a 12.3@114 bone stock. Couple weeks later, after a Kleemann stage 2 upgrade (headers, ecu, pully) 11.7@121! Last week NBT video taped a 11.9 run for me (thanks Ken)
They are down right rediculous for a four door grocery getter.:)
If you have a fairly well modded srt-10, take on a c55 or clk55, maybe even a new e63 amg..... but avoid sl55, e55, cls55 and the v12biturbo s65, sl65, cl65's or feelings are bound to be hurt! :burnout:
Amg makes some serious rides these days, all hand built/signed/forged internal motors. I absolutely love them, but my heart still belongs to my silver big girl. Just touch her love pedal, and she moans..... groans....screams... (all while whisperin in my ear to hang on for the ride of my life!) Now that I think about it.... I guess there ARE times I dig fat chicks!:rock: :rock:

Kevan said:
Might have been one of these:

Mercedes-BenzE55_AMG-115.jpg

My neighbor has one. It's bad f-ing azz. A hopped up Neon (probably with NOS) tried to take him one day. Pfft....not so good for the Neon. :)

If we ever get to the track, I'll get some vid of the E55 AMG and the SRT-10 running together. Should be fun.

I played with one of those the other day, he got me by half a car off the line and we stayed their until we both chickened out...I was surprised to say the least. That's gonna leave a red mark in the checkbook...that just ain't gonna do!!!

i raced a MB not to long ago comin out of skooo there was a TT 300z in front of me and i was about to race him but then this black V8 supercharged bens started revin it he flew past my freinds in the TT i gased it down the mid lane n cought up to him the guy laughed and asked me if i wanted to race for $ but i was broke that day tears ='(

Yeah I'm waiting for a response from Boomer. I use my truck to tow my jetsled now and again (not much) so I want to put a supercharger on it but he hasn't responded yet. I would love to make these Benz drivers up hear SAD!!!:D

Need4speed said:
I bought a 2006 e55 a couple months ago, the same night took it to the track, no cool down, and ran a 12.3@114 bone stock. Couple weeks later, after a Kleemann stage 2 upgrade (headers, ecu, pully) 11.7@121! Last week NBT video taped a 11.9 run for me (thanks Ken)
They are down right rediculous for a four door grocery getter.:)
If you have a fairly well modded srt-10, take on a c55 or clk55, maybe even a new e63 amg..... but avoid sl55, e55, cls55 and the v12biturbo s65, sl65, cl65's or feelings are bound to be hurt! :burnout:
Amg makes some serious rides these days, all hand built/signed/forged internal motors. I absolutely love them, but my heart still belongs to my silver big girl. Just touch her love pedal, and she moans..... groans....screams... (all while whisperin in my ear to hang on for the ride of my life!) Now that I think about it.... I guess there ARE times I dig fat chicks!:rock: :rock:

Your E55 is sick bud....I am going to take a trip to the station this morning, and get that cd...should have the vid up...Photobucket is giving me shit lately though:dontknow:

NBT said:
Your E55 is sick bud....I am going to take a trip to the station this morning, and get that cd...should have the vid up...Photobucket is giving me shit lately though:dontknow:
Thanks man, and cool beans on the vid! Turns out I'm gonna have to fly to St. Louis on the 18... have a hot date with some ducks on that missouri flyway that need tending to.:)
I'm kinda bummed about that cause I was definately going to be at BMP to meet up if I was here. That would be the largest gathering of F/I srts to date too.... damn.:mad:
I just got my truck lowered with a boomer kit yesterday, I really like how she sits now, seems to hook up a bit better too. Hopefully I'll have her right enough to run Thursday.... the shift point change to 5800 helped the rev limit bump, but she still bogs with each shift, really confusing.:confused:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Please refrain from showing AMGs, M series BMW's and Vipers. I would appreciate it! :)

It's not an M series, but this is what my baby is going to look like(minus the wing) when I get back to Germany. :rock: It will be orient blue not gray.

Trucks have spoilers not cars.:D

Attachments

• BMW_E46DTM_01.jpg
    BMW_E46DTM_01.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 13
  • E46DTM_01.jpg
    E46DTM_01.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details