YELLOW FEVER QUAD CAB

yellowfeverquad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately the time has come still love my truck but im moving to Australia and to take it there i have to butcher it to RHD so its not worth it,
it has 73k on the clock a rebuilt trans at 35k gibson headers and stainless cat back,volant full cold air system, pioneer nav/dvd,custom fender flares,full length step bars,rear lowering shackles rear sway bar,undercover lid,hid projectors,led tails and third brake and a few other mods a new set of tires with about 5k on them all the oe parts a full service history and a couple of extras i have a stage II comp that i havent installed and a x-metal throttle body, only took it to the track once for a AZ GTG its in excellent cond im asking 25k will post pics tomorrow not at my usual comp,
Thanks Stephen:(

Last edited:
OPPS 05

yellowfeverquad said:
Yes unfortunately the time has come still love my truck but im moving to Australia and to take it there i have to butcher it to RHD so its not worth it,it is an 05
it has 73k on the clock a rebuilt trans at 35k gibson headers and stainless cat back,volant full cold air system, pioneer nav/dvd,custom fender flares,full length step bars,rear lowering shackles rear sway bar,undercover lid,hid projectors,led tails and third brake and a few other mods a new set of tires with about 5k on them all the oe parts a full service history and a couple of extras i have a stage II comp that i havent installed and a x-metal throttle body, only took it to the track once for a AZ GTG its in excellent cond im asking 25k will post pics tomorrow not at my usual comp,
Thanks Stephen:(
bump,

Here are a couple of pics. I'll post some more up later:

AZGTG043b.jpg

AZGTG038b.jpg

AZGTG035b.jpg

July407446b.jpg

July42008006.jpg

July42008032.jpg

July42008047.jpg

July42008052.jpg

July42008942.jpg

How did you make the fender flares work?

Hate to see you let it the truck go. Good luck with the sale.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back