Yellow Fever SRT-10 FS

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you Cali guys have seen this yet or not, but this 144k mile beast is up for sale for $12.9k and it appears clean in the pictures.. Would be a steal if it could be picked up for 10 or 11 grand in my opinion bearing that there are no extreme issues with the truck..

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SRT-10, $12,961 - Cars.com

I thought it looked to clean for that mileage but the price is even on the windshield in one of the pictures. Would be worth calling the dealership to see if it is real or not.

I've called on it already, lady sounded straightforward...

She sent pics and such, but I'm still on a 16 hr workday, and can't investigate right now.

I don't know if you guys will let me call dibs, but I'd appreciate a little time before y'all jump on it!

-Jeremy

Looks WELL taken care of for those miles. I can't see where you could go wrong for the price unless the motor is blown up, which I doubt. If it was on this side of the country it would be in my driveway. :D

I'd even drive yellow for that price. If it could be had for 10-11k it would make a killer project truck for someone!!:rock:

I'd even drive yellow for that price. If it could be had for 10-11k it would make a killer project truck for someone!!:rock:

No doubt! The body itself looks in great shape. Wish it showed a motor picture. Might need a rebuild or something, but they way it appears to be taken care of I'd say its in good mechanical order.

Seats are in rough shape, you guys know where to find OEM seat covers? Or maybe someone with aftermarket seats that are really nice?

Also all mechanical service records documented on carfax. Clear coat is completely flaking off rear bumper cover, but looks ok elsewhere.

What about going rate for a reputable bottom end freshening? (That's not an invitation for some of you fairies out there...)

-Jeremy

Seats are in rough shape, you guys know where to find OEM seat covers? Or maybe someone with aftermarket seats that are really nice?

Also all mechanical service records documented on carfax. Clear coat is completely flaking off rear bumper cover, but looks ok elsewhere.

What about going rate for a reputable bottom end freshening? (That's not an invitation for some of you fairies out there...)

-Jeremy

This truck could be a DEAL for you but your still better off with my 06';):D

You'll spend 7-8k on the cheap side to freshen up the engine,seats and some paint work. JMHO:rock:

Trust me Kyle.. I'd much rather get yours!

I've always preferred the 06 MG RC and your forum-only price sounds great (though I only know your advertised price). I'm just really gonna be surprised if you still have that one when I'm ready. I'm looking at 4 or 5 months to have enough for yours, and you seem to go through vehicles faster than I used to which is saying a lot. I'm 34 and have owned 36 vehicles in my life!!

Now, if you wanna take $11k cash now and let me pay you $2k per month until paid off, I'm sure we can make a deal immediately!

yellow srt #140

i bought that truck im from nh i flew out to irvine ca and brought it home, saw this on google this thread, truck runs great i got new seat put in and had clear coat fixed for 200$ runs great needs nothing
motor looks like new and shifts perfect

i bought that truck im from nh i flew out to irvine ca and brought it home, saw this on google this thread, truck runs great i got new seat put in and had clear coat fixed for 200$ runs great needs nothing
motor looks like new and shifts perfect

Pics or it didn't happen!

how do i post pics on the forums i have the truck or shoot me a text 603-583-0087 il send pics over

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back