yellow fever

rbabody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any info on yellow fever #189 ???
thanks

Interesting that it is a Colorado truck. Cool that it already has headers on it too. rabody, where are you located?

Im looking for a new truck and i want a yellow fever or a ce and im located in ND that sucks that nobody here had it :(

So did anybody over the years ever verify. If that Mopar snorkel/ram air duct make any real world difference while driving. Never really seen to many owners with one or talk about it. :dontknow:

So did anybody over the years ever verify. If that Mopar snorkel/ram air duct make any real world difference while driving. Never really seen to many owners with one or talk about it. :dontknow:

I think the consensus was that you had to be up around or over 70mph before the ram air effect would really do anything do to the factory Srt hood not really being designed for ram air because the area in front of the scoop is actually a low pressure area.

Could be mistaken but I had one on my truck and never really noticed any benefit other than it being the nicest/most expensive CAI ever made.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back