Yes, I got a new ride.

You can buy a Viper in your 30's and blame it on a mid life crisis!? I had no idea. Sounds like it is time for me to go car shopping...

i have a "life goal" to own one before i'm 30...

that means in another year and a half, if i don't have one i'm goin to buy a wrecked piece of **** just to say i did, lol:D

i have a "life goal" to own one before i'm 30...

that means in another year and a half, if i don't have one i'm goin to buy a wrecked piece of **** just to say i did, lol:D

Don't go that route. If you do, I will forever remind you that one of your pre 30 life goals was to own a wrecked POS :D

Congrats on the new ride! I'm jealous, Viper is my still my dream car but the 10 is as close as I'll get for awhile.

having one with a rebuilt title is not bad as long as its done the right way...if i have to get one like that id never know the difference ive owned two sport cars with rebuilt titles and they were awesome

Very nice Wes, hope your happy and sit in this one for awhile.
time for the mods to come rolling in!!!

I had the Challenger for almost a year.. Lol
I am very happy with the Viper so far. Already planning mods. Will be making my first order this weekend.
How ya been Troy?

Alot different being here in Virginia but so far I like it. Between the new job, my daughter who is now 8 months and working out my free time is slim to none. Iv;e put maybe 2.5k miles on my 600rwhp mustang in the year iv'e owned it and most of that was driving it to Alabama and back last year! How's everything been your way?

I love the GTS's but hate the oem rims, with some nice aftermarkets (I'm partial to everything trimmed in black!) they look really fricking good. Throw full exhaust on it and they sound mean, cam= sick!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Alot different being here in Virginia but so far I like it. Between the new job, my daughter who is now 8 months and working out my free time is slim to none. Iv;e put maybe 2.5k miles on my 600rwhp mustang in the year iv'e owned it and most of that was driving it to Alabama and back last year! How's everything been your way?

I love the GTS's but hate the oem rims, with some nice aftermarkets (I'm partial to everything trimmed in black!) they look really fricking good. Throw full exhaust on it and they sound mean, cam= sick!

Yea, I figured you are a busy man these days with the little one. See pics on FB every once in awhile.
Right now I am looking on ordering an exhaust, cat delete pipes, smooth tubes for the intake. I have already been talking to Tony about a cam swap.
As far as rims, damn they are expensive for this thing. Everything I look at is 6-7k. That eats into my next plan of mods... A roe. I would rather have a roe than rims. So I might be stuck with OEM for awhile.

Nice Viper!! I run CCWs on my 99 and they're not that expensive. Will at RSI is selling a complete Roe S/C kit for I believe $7k installed or $5500 for just the kit. The Roe kits are hard to come by, but they're a whole lota fun!!

Nice Viper!! I run CCWs on my 99 and they're not that expensive. Will at RSI is selling a complete Roe S/C kit for I believe $7k installed or $5500 for just the kit. The Roe kits are hard to come by, but they're a whole lota fun!!

What CCW's are you running? Dan got me looking at the 5 and 6 spokes.
I'm waiting for the new Roe kit to come out. Going from a 2.4 to the 2.8 compressor.

Im still thinking about the OZ Challenge wheels in black
CHALLENGE.jpg

oz-challenge-hlt-matt-black.jpg

I believe they're 505s or 500s, I can't remember. Have you talked to Sean about if the kits will actually happen? Its been talked about for a while... I actually will be ordering a 2.8 from Kenne Bell this week to do the conversion myself.

Yea, Supposedly its gonna happen. :dontknow:

Yea, you got the SP500's or the SP550's if the spokes are bigger.
I keep going between the SP500's and the Sp600's.
Either way, I still don't know if I want Black or Chrome. Leaning more toward Black.

Yea I have the 505A..$3600 on Roes website. Not the cheapest, but not as bad as HREs.

ah, didn't see those on CCW's website

I like the SP550's as well. Looks like the later Viper ACR wheels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back