Yes, I got a new ride.

Yea, Supposedly its gonna happen. :dontknow:

Hopefully it does happen!! I know a lot of gen 2 guys like it over the paxton because of the instant power (on a stock motor).

At this point, not sure I am going to wrap that much $$ up in this car.
With 5-7k in wheels, another 8-10k in a Roe... I can upgrade to a 06 GTS.

Might just do, Cam/Head, exhaust, wheels and call it a day.

That's true..I guess I really love the gen 2 style over every other Viper with the exception of the Gen IV ACR.

Yea either way, the ****s expensive!! $3400 for my heads and another $500 for my cam. The heads can be had for cheaper though.

I love the Gen2 as well. That why I got this one. :D
I will say that the Gen3 Coupes have grown on me though.

I just wish the interior was better in the Gen2. Just seems too cheap. Something needs to be done. Not sure what yet. Maybe leather wrapped dash, custom center console... not sure.

Hey Wes congrats on the car. Now that you have had it for a few months now. Can you kind of put out a little review on your car. What's it like to drive around town? Is it as scary to drive as all the viper car reviews say it is. I've read so much about the car over the years it be nice to hear a person's first hand experiences driving it. Also how does the wife/girlfriend like it? (sorry could not remember if you are married). And have you let her drive the car yet and how does she like it? Just gathering info on future purchase maybe in a few years.

Nice ride man, the first gen viper is the best lookin imo, nice to have another 8.0 owner on here now. (Eveb though I got the iron 8.0 not aluminum..)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back