Yo! New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreVtec

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to the site but I've been lurking here for a few weeks. Just bought a 2004 RC three weeks ago and LOVE IT! I was a die hard Honda/Vtec enthusiast since highschool and I've always hated hearing "There's no replacement for displacement". Well... I can finally say that it is true... :D

Welcome! Now throw your wallet out the window and don't look back! Let's see some pics! You been lurking and NO pics!

Haven't taken any pics yet. Weather in Cali has been weird... gloomy w/ slight sprinkles. I'll post them as soon as I clean her up.

Welcome ......... The Mod bug will bite hard, be prepared ...

Need Pics ...... What color is it ......

black pearl said:
Welcome to the club. What city are you in CA?

Baldwin Park. One exit away from Irwindale Speedway. I hear Nascar when they have it and all the engines roaring on Thursday Nights! Hahaha! You?

Welcome to the Family

Haven't been yet. Stuck working until 11pm but I'm willing to call in sick to make it there if a meet gets organized.

Welcome! :party:

:needpics:

NoMoreVtec said:
Haven't been yet. Stuck working until 11pm but I'm willing to call in sick to make it there if a meet gets organized.

cool glad to have another member on board. I go to irwindale pretty frequently. I have some stuff to do to the truck and will prolly set up a date in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back