Yoke Question need Help

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am almost done collecting the parts for my 06 QC - 6SPD conversion. I am in the process of getting a yoke for the tranny, apparently their are two different sizes that fit on a T56, does anybody know what the outside diameter of the yokes barrel? Is it 1.680" or 1.885"?

I also need the steering column trim and center console bezel out of an 06 if anybody has. - Thanks

Hey guys, so I am almost done collecting the parts for my 06 QC - 6SPD conversion. I am in the process of getting a yoke for the tranny, apparently their are two different sizes that fit on a T56, does anybody know what the outside diameter of the yokes barrel? Is it 1.680" or 1.885"?

I also need the steering column trim and center console bezel out of an 06 if anybody has. - Thanks

1.885 sir. 1.68 is the yoke from a car. Another reason our truck T56 is stronger ;)
Good luck and enjoy the Venomous Mod :burnout:

Thanks for the info, should b starting very soon. Not easy finding 06 console bezel will have to do without an get my QC bezel custom cut and refinished

Thanks for the info, should b starting very soon. Not easy finding 06 console bezel will have to do without an get my QC bezel custom cut and refinished

No problem bro. You can't get one new from dealer? Some things you have to to make it look right. X2 builders and other likely have one but at a cost.

No problem bro. You can't get one new from dealer? Some things you have to to make it look right. X2 builders and other likely have one but at a cost.

It was $685!!!

What was $685? You guys know the spline count on the output shaft?

The center console piece you are looking for. Not sure about the spline count but I'm sure venomous can answer that one for you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back