You guys haven't steered me wrong yet

tank86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ended up letting the truck go for a pretty good price. Now I am headed to NC in April and have been kicking around ideas. I am looking at buying something in August time frame. It's hard to picture anything besides a RC SRT-10. I have owned a bunch of different cars, trucks and jeeps, but nothing I loved more than this. What do yall think about:

Charger SRT8, Jeep GC SRT8... or dare I say it... Lightning

Without a doubt the GC..I actually hate to say it but lightnings have been growing on me for the last 6 months.would make a great dd and it's blown

New 5.0 mustang, EVO's have been growing on me lately too. Stay away from the LX cars(charger, magnum, 300) at least the 06-08(maybe even 09) as they didn't come with a limited slip rear and by the time you upgrade it you'll be about 2k into it. Anything from Chevy will be cheap to mod but I haven't seen many new camaros run worth a Damn

Last edited:
The only thing that could replace the 10 in the garage would be a VIPER!!

I'd assume you'll get another RC SRT-10 to install that Viper Shift Knob on or you're getting a Viper car? :burnout:

I'd assume you'll get another RC SRT-10 to install that Viper Shift Knob on or you're getting a Viper car? :burnout:

Looks like I will have a BA shift knob, and VTCOA stickers slapped on the side of my Golf... but the thought of a Viper would be way out of my budget... unless its an old one... like a '94 bc thats about all i could afford.

I will probably end up with another 10... i really cant picture driving anything else.

I will probably end up with another 10... i really cant picture driving anything else.

That's what I'm talking about! I've been offered good money on mine a few times and was close to selling a couple times. Once I figured cost of mods, things to make another truck like mine I'd be in debt bigtime. Lmao
Congrats and look forward to hearing of your next toy:burnout:

GC SRT8 will be my next SRT product and I highly suggest you take a good look at one.

GC SRT8 or SRT10

the 10 is faster after you get into 2nd gear on the street, but the gc will rape you for the first few feet.. awd ftw

If you have kids the GC makes a great all around vehicle. It's the coolest vehicle in my daughters daycare parking lot every morning!

If not a 10 then the GC SRT8. They have all the bells & whistles & they are very, very quick. My wife has the GC 5.7 HEMI & we are currently looking at the SRT8's for her. My 10 isn't going any where, they will bury me in it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back