You guys suck....

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished installing my x-metal mids today and of course I threw the p0031 code, I'll have to go out later and swap the wires on my o2 sims.

Anyways, this forum is starting to cost me money. Now I have to go and upgrade the damn sound system cause this thing is LOUD. Ah well, guess you gotta pay to play.

BTW, the mids are awesome, I found myself driving around with the windows down and listening to the pop on decel, followed by the roar when I hit the go pedal.

Maybe I'll tear at putting on my gibson shorties tomorrow if I can find some header bolts (doubt it). Did anyone reuse the existing bolts? I'm figuring this is not a good idea....

Nowwhat said:
cograts.....the mid pipes ARE your new sound system

These trucks come with Radio's

Damn, something else I that didn't get installed at the factory

BOT

Very Nice, congrats on the Mods! :rock:

Update....

I just swapped the yellow and pink wire on my o2 sims and bye bye code. Of course I had to replace the #49 fuse as well.

Puuuurrrrrrrr, my neighbours now hate me even more. :rock:

Let's look at my history in our community. I am the youngest on the street by 10-15 years. I go and buy the SRT10, I follow that up with a 2 stroke dirt bike, and now my truck sounds like a raped ape. For some reason I'm not sure if I'll be invited to the next block party. :p

harrisb said:
I just swapped the yellow and pink wire on my o2 sims and bye bye code. Of course I had to replace the #49 fuse as well.

Let's look at my history in our community. I am the youngest on the street by 10-15 years. I go and buy the SRT10, I follow that up with a 2 stroke dirt bike, and now my truck sounds like a raped ape. For some reason I'm not sure if I'll be invited to the next block party. :p

I threw this code yesterday . . . What wires should I swap?? And why change the fuse?

harrisb said:

I'm putting on my JMB mids today. Do I need to worryabout swapping the yellow and pink wires with the o2 sims? And also is this wire swap for all 4 sensors?

SrtBrad said:
I'm putting on my JMB mids today. Do I need to worryabout swapping the yellow and pink wires with the o2 sims? And also is this wire swap for all 4 sensors?
careful guys............

this is an old post relating, i'm sure, to electrical sims that sometimes needed the two wires swapped on the electrical sims because it would blow the fuse....... if you have mechanical sims (like most of us do now) this doesn't apply.......

and as in both sims, you only are dealing with the back 2 o2 sensors........ with electrical, you're replacing the o2 sensor all together and plugging the hole in the mid, the mechanical sims are used inbetween the o2 sensor & the mid......

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
I'm putting on my JMB mids today. Do I need to worryabout swapping the yellow and pink wires with the o2 sims? And also is this wire swap for all 4 sensors?[/QUOT

Doing mines tommrow:rock:

harrisb said:

Buddy you can be the next honoree at the block party.........your head on the chopping block.......:) ......HEHE

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back