Your Opinions On Dec. 21st 2012

Venom Power
I like the fact that you have a lot of knowledge of all this as you must be watching the same history channel shows I enjoy. Before I say this let me assure you I am not crazy or believe that ALL modern day translations are completely accurate....but I personally believe Nostradomus was and is quite accurate and the reason he didnt predict many things plainly and simply is because he would have been executed for it. Its a funny thing I dont believe in God for one second, more of a Darwin fan but I do tend to believe that there is more than meets the eye with our abilities and definitly more knowledge in the universe than what we have as a species.
As far as 2012, I am not going to live in fear but it will be interesting to wait and see. Gravity can do funny things and when planets line up the tug on the ort cloud very likely could send a few thousand asteroids in a new pattern. I would personally venture to say we (humans) will be around at least until andromeda comes crashing through or the sun turns into a red giant. Keep the nukes away and learn enough about space travel to find us a new home

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back