Your Pic of a Venom Sticker...Where did it land?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL actually buddy I am stopping by tommorrow and getting him to do one large rear window one for mommas ride and maybe a couple for the windshield accross the top for the challey:D

well if ya dont mind make a xtra for a back glass that will fit perfectley c if theygot orange to jus pm what it cost u and ill get the cash on its way :) :D :) :D :) :D

05dodgesrt10 said:
well if ya dont mind make a xtra for a back glass that will fit perfectley c if theygot orange to jus pm what it cost u and ill get the cash on its way :) :D :) :D :) :D
let me see what he can do buddy;)

Mine are in my glove box:eek: I want to put them on both sides of the back glass, but I've yet to get 2 of the same color:dontknow: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Mine are in my glove box:eek: I want to put them on both sides of the back glass, but I've yet to get 2 of the same color:dontknow: :D
LOLOL I will see if I can get some silver ones:p

Cruster said:
I spent a fortune at Tony's and he didn't send me shit!:D :D :D
What's up with that STink??
He thought the back end of your truck looked weird and sent me all your free goodies!!:D :D

As promised:

IMG_0572.jpg

Its now faster too!

Any bets on how long it will take before Christine notices it???

Prof said:
As promised:

IMG_0572.jpg

Heresy! but i give you credit on putting it on the only car on the road more polluting then our truck.
who is the hunched over old man with a walker reflected in the taillight?

I had to do it in the dark to be sure she did not catch me doing it! I doubt that it will be there for very long.

I gotta acquire some of those to start blasting them everywhere. As a matter of fact, I think I've seen some of those in some truck stop bathrooms. They had the words "for a good time, call" written over them! :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back