Your Pic of a Venom Sticker...Where did it land?

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought this thread would be interesting and fun!

I plan to put on one my wife's Prius tonight...I will get a picture when it gets done...

In the mean time...here is where one of the first ones landed:

00000.jpg

ill have to get some taken, got one on the mega cab, the beer cooler, and the tool box. oh and why do you have tools?
_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

Last edited:
You can never have too many tools...when Stingray comes over to work on my vehicles he needs some tools from time to time...what I don't have I go and buy for him.

Prof said:
You can never have too many tools...when Stingray comes over to work on my vehicles he needs some tools from time to time...what I don't have I go and buy for him.
:D you ought to go out and get him a snap-on box or two loaded up, only the best, just sit down when they price it to you, way over priced.

Tramp Stamps???????

How cool is that!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
uh,. I cant post where joanne, dawn, and krisssy put theres, but they sent me pics:D
WTF are you doing up this early?:D

uh,. I cant post where joanne, dawn, and krisssy put theres, but they sent me pics:D

What kind of a friend are you anyway???

Sharing is a way of life here...just eliminate the faces...we will guess!

eddie102870 said:
WTF are you doing up this early?:D
ran out of shipping tape, and jack called last night so didnt get to go get any , so gotta run out and get some so I can ship prof his tag sticker outter so he can put more venom stickers on it and flash it at everyone:D

Prof said:
What kind of a friend are you anyway???

Sharing is a way of life here...just eliminate the faces...we will guess!
I will see if I cant get one of mommas soon for ya:p

I got to leave thursday night for steele alabama gtg so it may be a bit

eddie102870 said:
ill have to get some taken, got one on the mega cab, the beer cooler, and the tool box. oh and why do you have tools?
_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

i love the red ill post some pics of mine when i get back to work:rock:

I got a feeling if chub was here we would get a pic of one on his butt:D

u need to make me one bug ass sticker so all the boyz at work nows whats up lol ill send the funds:)

05dodgesrt10 said:
u need to make me one bug ass sticker so all the boyz at work nows whats up lol ill send the funds:)
LOLOL actually buddy I am stopping by tommorrow and getting him to do one large rear window one for mommas ride and maybe a couple for the windshield accross the top for the challey:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back