Youtube is gay....

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a video host site other than Youtube.....it's being gay. I made a video and used a soundtrack from one of my CDs (like I always do) but youtube says this one is copyrighted. Which they all are. So they muted the sound in my vid. What I dont get is that I have used soundtracks like this in the past and they just list the name of the song and the artist in the info, but let me keep the audio. Not sure why they won't do that with "Warriors Call" by Volbeat....ugh. So any suggestions of where else to host the vid? Thanks!

I even made my own soundtract for the beginning of this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKU_L68OMk]Ford Lightning(s) vs Ram Srt10 1/4 Mile Racing - YouTube[/ame]

Surprised nobody said how crappy the intro noise was. Hahaha. Man I break glass when I even think about doing anything with music. Thats why I'm behind the camera.

Lol....nicely done! I wouldn't even know where to begin with making a soundtrack. I will leave that to the professionals...lol. an you still embed from that site you recommended?

I tried photobucket cuz I normally use them for my photo hosting but it took about 30 mins to load half of my 4 min video then froze up on me. Youtube took over an hour to upload my video but Foat took maybe 10 minutes. I am gonna use Foat for all my automotive video hosting from now on. Nice recommendation guys!

One of our supporting vendor or at least used to be a supporting vendor owns the foat (M&H Tires). I try to support them as much as possible.;)

I didn't know that...

I'm going to move all my videos:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back