You've got engine message from DC Performance.

SrtBrad said:
The fun will begin soon but I have to save $$ as I just missed the repo man by two days. I'm back on track and got my life in order again.

Very good news...plan your work, work your plan...and be flexible enough to do the right things as they present themselves.

Sorry for taking so long for responding to this thread,but I,ve been extremely busy.Glad to hear it arrived:rock: ,(I was starting to worry).I tucked a little something under the intake for ya!!:D Call me with any questions you might have.Talk to ya soon!!!!

1qksrt said:
Sorry for taking so long for responding to this thread,but I,ve been extremely busy.Glad to hear it arrived:rock: ,(I was starting to worry).I tucked a little something under the intake for ya!!:D Call me with any questions you might have.Talk to ya soon!!!!

Will do bro.:rock: :rock: I'm picking it up from DC on Monday.

I bet Jamie is more excited than you are getting the truck running again!

Went and got the engine at DC Performance today. Packaging was done right. The engine was strapped down and covered right...........Thanks Mickey.:D Wanted to also thank DC for helping out and loading the engine.:rock: :rock: :rock: Clint Thank You again for the killer deal.:D :rock: :rock: :D

AWDisuzu and I will be having fun soon rebuilding Jayme's truck. Here are some pics of the engine. BTW thank you Mikey for the present under the intake. I'll post that picture up a little later.

BBall3rdGameAug22008925.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008926.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008927.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008930.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008931.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008934.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008935.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008936.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008937.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008938.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008939.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008940.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008941.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008942.jpg

Now there's a unique spin on HP,front and rear engine drive !!! :rock: :rock: Looks like some went wild with the roll of Saran wrap !!!! It sure is great to see a few good people go out of their way to do things that others SHOULD be greatful for !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back