Zeckenhausen brakes!

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave is a really nice guy to start! Very helpful! Did front and back this weekend and after a few days of letting them settle I took it out last night and bedding them in per Daves instructions! These things are great. Really nice pedal feel, don't make any noise, and dust very little. Much improvement over the grabby, noisey, and horrible dusting stockers! Just wanted to share! :rock:

Little dust?! I got to sign up on these. I feel like I clean my wheels 4 times between washing the truck!

Very little dust Roz! My chrome wheels stayed dirty with the stockers. One night out playing and they were dirty again.

Is the company called ZeckENhausen, or Zeckhausen?

For my third brake job I went with the Zeckhausens. A little over 30K miles later still just as happy as the first 100 miles I'd put on them :rock:

I did Zeckhausens rotors and pads front, new stock rotors and Zeckhausen pads rear.

Great pads ----got tired of cleaning the wheels evey 3rd day----Know I clean the every 3rd wash :)

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: GREAT quality and prices:rock: thank you for the post.

Hello I am here for the gang bang. Are they really going to be worth it I know I am 15000 miles and I know I need to get some new pads soon. Will these do the trick

i like the touchy feel, do you lose it when you put these pads on?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back