zex stripes on truck

Welcome to the nut house. I personally like purple & silver. If u dew it try & get it that purple chrome look that zex has i think it would look cool.

It's all good! East, West, North, South - I'm drinking a green tea right now. I don't have a plug out under the old magnolia :D :dancing:

And WELCOME to our madness udluz :rock:

Ok, it's by far not my best Photochop job, but it's harder than it looks!

Here is a quickie of what a silver truck might look like with Zex Purple Stripes!

Thanks to Mopower1958 and Borden3srt!

Like I said, this was quick, and I am tired!

Color Help for Stripes!

I have a Silver QC with hard toneau also. I want to get some stripes. What color looks best? (Gloss Black, Red...?) Does anyone have any pics of a Silver truck with Stripes?

Does everyone have them painted on or are they vinyl?

I love this site! Everyone I have ask questions to has been a big help! That includes vendors and individuals. It is awesome! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks!

rreinicherr said:
I have a Silver QC with hard toneau also. I want to get some stripes. What color looks best? (Gloss Black, Red...?) Does anyone have any pics of a Silver truck with Stripes?

I love this site! Everyone I have ask questions to has been a big help! That includes vendors and individuals. It is awesome! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks!

that's what it is all about, helping each other.
but there is no help for sickness, he's gay and going to stay that way!!!:D :D :D

rreinicherr said:

Thanks!
Go with red stripes ,will make you faster...

Are most of the stripes you guys have painted or are they vinyl?

Any good vendors for vinyl?

eddie has a silver qc with black stripes..looks really good..

I was kind of figuring on black because I just ordered the Black Honeycomb grilles from Dragon! Does he have any pics?

Welcome to the board. Good to see another CO member, where 'bouts are you?

If I had gotten a silver truck like I had planned, I was going to get the blue stripes so it would match my viper.

Something to consider for your stripes would be a 2 or 3 shade darker Gray,if you check out the flames on NBT's truck,that would look awesome !!!Just my two cents !!!!Shit,now I don't have any at all !!!:burnout:

6pakattack said:
Something to consider for your stripes would be a 2 or 3 shade darker Gray,if you check out the flames on NBT's truck,that would look awesome !!!Just my two cents !!!!Shit,now I don't have any at all !!!:burnout:

I agree! NBT's Flames look awesome! :rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back