Zex's 11.65@119

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just got back for the strip a pulled a 11.65 on my very first pass. The track was hooking good and i hit a 1.68 60 foot. It was nice and cool at 70 and there were some bad ass cars out there to help out with the track. There were about 300 car overall. Then i let the truck cool down the try to go faster, but i launched to hard a it spun the tire just a little and i still ran a 11.80. Will try to get the video online soon. but bare with me im not to good on computers.

I can't wait to see the responses on this......xf time amigo...

.......is yours a QC or RC Bro....?

SD

Did you up the shot or was it just really good air? That is an awesome mph:rock:

It's about time we started seeing some 11's!!! Great run and thanks for sharing. You are contributing to my depleted bank account.

VPRPWR said:
Did you up the shot or was it just really good air? That is an awesome mph:rock:

It was really good air. And i leaned out my wet shot mixture just a little also. I put a 100 fuel jet to the 150 nitrous and the bitch woke up. Sprayed it right of the line.

Great #'s Zex good to see one of these in the 11's without spending a ridiculous amount of money.

ahhh man can't wait till i get mine all diaed in! sweet runs that is right about where i want to be....any faster I'll have to insall a role cage!! Zex...do you have a WOT sensor....if not how do you tell the nos to spray? Did you tap a fuel rail for fuel supply?? I was thinking of having a seperate fuel tank w/ race gas for my fuel supply. what are your thoughts on that?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back