Zex's 11.65@119

Very Nice #'s!:rock: :rock:

Can't wait to see the vid!:D

Rice Eater said:
ahhh man can't wait till i get mine all diaed in! sweet runs that is right about where i want to be....any faster I'll have to insall a role cage!! Zex...do you have a WOT sensor....if not how do you tell the nos to spray? Did you tap a fuel rail for fuel supply?? I was thinking of having a seperate fuel tank w/ race gas for my fuel supply. what are your thoughts on that?

My system is taped into the fuel rail, and the zex system is linked to the trottle so when ever your at full trottle it turns on. And a seperate fuel tank is a good idea, i was going to do that myself but i wanted to see how fast i can go with the least amount of money. Right now i just add a few gal of race fuel into my tank.

Incredible man.
I'm gonna be coming to you soon for some Nitrous advice brotha. I wanna get a setup goin like yours.

zex-srt10 said:
It was really good air. And i leaned out my wet shot mixture just a little also. I put a 100 fuel jet to the 150 nitrous and the bitch woke up. Sprayed it right of the line.

Awseome dude:rock: If you get another day with really good air and bad ass prep....up it to a 200 and spray the sucker off the line, maybe dip into the 1.5 60' range and you may just be knockin on 10's:rock: :rock: Definately a good selling point for the wheels, told you they would get you here:rock:

I am disappointed in u. u could have gotten lower than that. geeez.......
j/k AWSOME TIMES. I wish i could run like that. I cant brake 14.0, i think its time for some upgrades for sure.

VPRPWR said:
Awseome dude:rock: If you get another day with really good air and bad ass prep....up it to a 200 and spray the sucker off the line, maybe dip into the 1.5 60' range and you may just be knockin on 10's:rock: :rock: Definately a good selling point for the wheels, told you they would get you here:rock:

Trust me when another night hit like that im going to try a 150 fuel to a 175 nitrous. I also have some new tire in the mail. Going to see how a 30*14.5 M and h tire will do, try to get a biger foot print going for me.

zex-srt10 said:
Trust me when another night hit like that im going to try a 150 fuel to a 175 nitrous. I also have some new tire in the mail. Going to see how a 30*14.5 M and h tire will do, try to get a biger foot print going for me.

lol....doesn't sound like you're such in a hurry to sell those wheels just yet:D I'm pullin for ya dude, love to see you in the 10's:rock: I won't hold your trucks color against you:D

QueLocura said:
Incredible man.
I'm gonna be coming to you soon for some Nitrous advice brotha. I wanna get a setup goin like yours.

If you want to have a shot at keepin up w/ me at Morosso you better!!!!
Que and 2nd....when do you guys want to go to the track again. I just installed Boomer's drop kit and my Magnaflow is in the mail....i am down to go up any time...just PM me if you get the itch!

Zex...thanks for the info! What are you launching at??

Rice Eater said:
Que and 2nd....when do you guys want to go to the track again. I just installed Boomer's drop kit and my Magnaflow is in the mail....i am down to go up any time...just PM me if you get the itch!

2700 to 2900 rpm, i tried it at 3400 rpm and it spun them just a little to much.

Rice Eater said:

Hey hey hey there...I'm bringin the other wheels there next time, let's see what happens!! You sure no scraping back there?
I'm down to go very soon! I've got that free pass that expires within a month and been "itchin" to go but it keeps raining! Shoot me a PM with ur cell. Well..don't shoot me please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back