2005 SRT-10 Ram

Tooloe said:
damn son i dind't know you sold it!....... and it looks like i still have the truck... and we will have another G2g hahah don't you worry... and yes your still invited! hahaha

Yeah he bought a Trailblazer SS.....he now wears a little bowtie:D And as for me getting the Austin GTG organized, I dont think so, Justin can blow me in the back of his grocery getter

Fahrenheit said:
Yeah he bought a Trailblazer SS.....he now wears a little bowtie:D And as for me getting the Austin GTG organized, I dont think so, Justin can blow me in the back of his grocery getter

just wait till this SS spanks that 10 of yours! :elefant: Remember my engines come a dime a dozen :elefant:

You know you want to get in the back of my grocery getter big boy :dancing: :sheep:

BUMP again!.... i really need this thing gone i can post more pictures if need be

Interior Pictures

Driver Side door
S6301149.jpg

Driver Side
S6301150.jpg

Piller Pod With A/F Gauge
S6301151.jpg

Dash
S6301152.jpg

Nitrous Arm and Bottle heater Switch's
S6301153.jpg

Passanger Side Door
S6301154.jpg

Passanger Side
S6301155.jpg

Passanger Seat
S6301156.jpg

Engine Bay
S6301157.jpg

BUMP for one of the best trucks on the forum.

You still have it Tooloe? Seriously, if I could get my hands on the money, there'd be no one else's truck I'd rather purchase than your's (except maybe Dom's :D). I'd even drive on out there to you to pick it up. Good luck and I hope you get your asking price man.

Alan12 said:
BUMP for one of the best trucks on the forum.

You still have it Tooloe? Seriously, if I could get my hands on the money, there'd be no one else's truck I'd rather purchase than your's (except maybe Dom's :D). I'd even drive on out there to you to pick it up. Good luck and I hope you get your asking price man.
thanks man! :rock:

Tooloe said:
thanks man! :rock:

No problems man. I know you take a lot of pride in your truck and it's well maintained. So that 28k price tag is WELL WORTH it. I mean some 10's are going for that stock. Worth every penny with all those goodies you have under the hood of that beast. :burnout:

Hey Wade, I know this is off-topic and I'm ho'ing up your thread but you cut 1 coil off the front of your truck right? When you cut it did you cut from the top or bottom of the coil? Also, do you notice any difference in the ride with the springs being cut? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the front end of mine since I got the blocks installed on the back....

10banger said:
Hey Wade, I know this is off-topic and I'm ho'ing up your thread but you cut 1 coil off the front of your truck right? When you cut it did you cut from the top or bottom of the coil? Also, do you notice any difference in the ride with the springs being cut? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the front end of mine since I got the blocks installed on the back....

honestly i yanked the springs out had a 5 gallon bucket of water and mesaured out how much i wanted to cut.. and i just started cutting from the top of the coils. i never really noticed any diffrence in the ride but what i might suggest find you a set of V6 Ram front springs and throw them bad boys in there.. should lower it an inch or so

Tooloe said:
honestly i yanked the springs out had a 5 gallon bucket of water and mesaured out how much i wanted to cut.. and i just started cutting from the top of the coils. i never really noticed any diffrence in the ride but what i might suggest find you a set of V6 Ram front springs and throw them bad boys in there.. should lower it an inch or so
Thanks bud.... much appreciated. Oh and bump for the sale of your truck, although I think I speak for everyone on the forum when I say your truck is truly one of a kind!:rock: :) Wish I had someone local whom I could trust to do my side exhaust like yours.:top:

jsandlin said:
just wait till this SS spanks that 10 of yours! :elefant: Remember my engines come a dime a dozen :elefant:

You know you want to get in the back of my grocery getter big boy :dancing: :sheep:

my hemi will eat that TBSS of yours :rock: cam and heads goin on reall soon buddy boy :aetsch:

Big Worm said:
Coley is still taking monster hits of crack again i see. LOL
:p i have moved on to pain pills but i am for real... the end of the year u shall see

and any luck on the sale wade?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back